No announcement yet.

A new RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be available next Saturday. I have a few wrestling tournaments.
    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
      I won't be available next Saturday. I have a few wrestling tournaments.
      Then we will be hearing from you Sunday, or Monday, its all good. Everyone involved will be taking a different path anyway until the group starts to come together.
      So, just relax.
      I have a lot of reading to do and a lot of PMs to fire off ay everyone.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Okay, look under "The day zero shut it's mouth" for Chapter one.

Getting an early start for a player that will be absent for a while.
        For the rest of you, I will have something up on late Friday or early Saturday.
        That's also when I will post the first list of charecters and NPCs.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

The pause I just made is not a regular thing, but its too early to leave anyone behind and I gave the player of Dutch a very complex and difficult problem.

I will pick up the action on the other threads in about 18 hours or less.

Meanwhile, I will start a list of NPCs that will grow as the game goes on.

Dutch's crew aboard his privately-owned Elco PT-boat-
          Rebbecca aka; "Revy" ; American/Chinese (mostly the former) Attractive but only when her mouth is closed, which is not often. Ferocious and highly talented gunslinger and wanted for a variety of crimes in the US.
          Rock; Japanese, ex-Yuppie kidnapped by and then joining Dutch's crew of modern-day pirates. Does not even carry a gun as seems very out of place. What makes him valuable is a rare combination of both IQ and street smarts. Fluent in English and familiar with several other languages.

Damien Tavoy, aka; the Heratic ; last of the so-called founders of Ranapoor.
          Known history; American born. Left behind by his family at the age of 12 when Saigon fell to the Communists. By the age of 16 was prominent in the movement to overthrow the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, and may even have been the one to trick them into attacking Vietnam, sealing their doom.
          Next, he is said to have instigated a feud between two different gangs of pirates on the coast of that land and taken over the winning side. What qualifies him as a Founder was the creation of the Church of Violence; a well disguised arms-smuggling ring. He gradually faded from the scene in the later 1990s after the rest of the founders died or went missing, thus remaining alive and holding a shadowy dominance of his pet project.
          Damien was last seen, briefly, a few hours after the end of the Night of Terror. He is known to wear either a Kevelar vest or one that looks just like it made of High Explosives and D.U. splinters.
          That's the rumor, anyway....

Kotomi Ichinose; A brillant but troubled scientist from Japan, heading a massive research project at the age or 30 at Cal-Tec. The subject; Pocket dimensions and alternate reality.

Ben Royos; the last of the Andean Mountain-men.

Kendra Slidele; Rodeo Champ and well-known problem solver.
          Last edited by The Exorcist; 31 Jul 13, 00:26.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Having a little trouble in my part of the world...

Last Sunday night there was a thunderstorm here in Southern Oregon that started 60 small forest fires. There are now 12, not because the others were put out but because they are joining into much larger ones. More Lighting hits every night and my town is pretty much surrounded.
            The smoke is so bad you can see about 2 blocks, and it blocks the sun so well that it's 20 degrees cooler than normal here.

Like most people, I'm not evacuating yet, but if a full 48 hours goes by and you don't hear from me, you know what happened. Might have to hit the road in a real hurry.

Sorry about the rough start after all the bally-hoo, but things have been 'interesting' here since the day we got started.
            I'll be here for the next 8 hours to straighten things out and undo the damage that a few of my sloppy posts have done.

Standby.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Okaym things are a little better today. Saw the sun for the 1st time since Sunday and the nearest real fire is 8 miles away now. The biggest is 30k acres and only 7% contained, but that's 40 miles away.
              I little shift in the wind can do wonders.
              Hope it doesn't shift again.

I still have a tension headache that goes all the way across my shoulders, but the worst seems to be over.
              On with the game!
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I presume we're getting around to where I am. Which is on the East Coast....where my cargo bird landed me at. If nothing's going on, I'll load up my truck and head out (money, this odd gourd thing, and swapping the 380 for one of my normal revolvers as I head out).
                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

I guess I'll fight it out with these random and not very smart people attacking me. Lol guns hurt Gaara. As if.

Comment

I guess I'll fight it out with these random and not very smart people attacking me. Lol guns hurt Gaara. As if.

Well Gaara is Over powerd. I mean I doubt a nuke could kill him.
                    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Well Gaara is Over powerd. I mean I doubt a nuke could kill him.
                      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

It probably could...

Comment

It probably could...
                          Radastion could achieve it but he did put up a barrier up to save his entire villiage, now if he did that over just him self? I mean he has the ultmait defence.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Well yes he does have the ultimate defence.

Comment

Alright, enough is indeed enough.

In an effort to salvage something, I am moving on the Chapter 2; Something wicked.
                              Consider the thread we had been posting is as closed.

Del has resigned from the game, saving me a lot of trouble. Yes, I had a real odd-ball included here but I allowed it for a reason... I'm just not good enough at being a GM when it comes to including such folks.

This is meant to be something like that movie Cloud Atlas on a certain level; its both action-oriented and thoughful & dramatic

I will have the New chapter thread up tonight with a resolution of the CDC-Boulder scene.. and I will be taking unusual liberties to get that resolved, just this once.

In about 5 or 6 hours I'll see if I can get this thing back on track.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Sorry guys with work, classes about to start, and other things I'm trimming down the games I'm playing. I can't contribute qualitively here with the time I have so I'm resigning. I wish you all well!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X