Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Snowygerry
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    OOC, I am somewhat busy, though my research assisting Dashy is thankfully near an end.

    IC, I'm mildly confused as to what you're trying to do. Looking at the stone, to those without any discernible magical talent, it's an onyx stone cut in the manner of a diamond. To those with magical talent, is seethes with rays of a dull red, as if there's an internal fire. If there's anything in particular that you want to try with the stone......
    I'm specifically interested in its size and weight.

    Leave a comment:


  • andrewza
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    OOC, I am somewhat busy, though my research assisting Dashy is thankfully near an end.

    IC, I'm mildly confused as to what you're trying to do. Looking at the stone, to those without any discernible magical talent, it's an onyx stone cut in the manner of a diamond. To those with magical talent, is seethes with rays of a dull red, as if there's an internal fire. If there's anything in particular that you want to try with the stone......
    i am casting the spell identify on it and will then explain it to every one

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    OOC, I am somewhat busy, though my research assisting Dashy is thankfully near an end.

    IC, I'm mildly confused as to what you're trying to do. Looking at the stone, to those without any discernible magical talent, it's an onyx stone cut in the manner of a diamond. To those with magical talent, is seethes with rays of a dull red, as if there's an internal fire. If there's anything in particular that you want to try with the stone......

    Leave a comment:


  • andrewza
    replied
    ooc i think tac is buys

    Leave a comment:


  • Snowygerry
    replied
    If all this takes overly long in game-time, Ayanda will of course also patrol the camp surroundings looking for any signs of angry mages, vengefull orcs, hidden elves and the kind of runes that supposedly set the village on fire
    Last edited by Snowygerry; 14 May 13, 04:35.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bwaha
    replied
    Wong is curious about it as well, He'll meditate with it when his turn comes up and see if any ideas come up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snowygerry
    replied
    Ayanda comes a bit closer, to observe the more magical inclined party members examining the gemstone.

    Leave a comment:


  • andrewza
    replied
    "Ok let see what secruits it is hidding."

    Leave a comment:


  • rebpreacher
    replied
    Fitz walks over to Dremlar. "I have it mo bhrathair," he says softly. "Anytime you want it, ask."

    Leave a comment:


  • andrewza
    replied
    Before we go we need to know more about the gem. Will idenfie work on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    -After scrounging, Wong, with some help, willing or not, is able to come up with a small cart, or rather assemble one out of a few burned or broken carts. Not much, but it can be pushed or pulled by a couple of people...

    -Any idea on where you guys want to head out to? Or if you want to head out?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bwaha
    replied
    Cool, now can we either make or get small wagon to transport the gear?

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    -indeed there was a smith. And since the fire wasn't intense enough to burn the forge, you have access to a 'mostly' working smithy, and yes, tools. Nothing fancy, but tools.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bwaha
    replied
    Was there a smith in this village? I might get a anvil and other tools here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snowygerry
    replied
    "Yes great leader, but where do we go.."

    Ayanda grins widely, leans backwards and hoists the last of the foul Orcish wine he was carrying.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X