Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex kills his oppent and moves to join the others

Comment

Wiping his lips with his hand Dremlar looks up at the dirxtion of the voice. "Just give me a second to catch my breath."
      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

The two men think on it for a moment, evidently amused that Ayanda would suggest future profits to them. Ayanda manages to get Wong on the first horse before they make up their mind.

"We'd rather keep the money. And the horses. And the reward for taking that one to the gem cartel....I'm sure they'll pay handsomely...."
        Ayanda doesn’t wait for him to finish the sentence – he swirls around to the rear of the second horse, gives it a sharp smack accompanied by a shrill yell – obviously trying to start it, hoping the other one will follow.

The one talking sets his feet and motions with his hand. The other one edges around towards the second horse, his knife up in a reverse grip.
        Ayanda pivots once more – trying to avoid an expected attack and return to a guard position.

While he gives a quick glance towards his axe, making sure he’ll be able to reach for it quickly should an opportunity arise – he awaits the next attack both hands up, ready for an unarmed counter to an overhand knife attack.

Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

-The horse jumps at the yelling, but then begins to trot away at a sedate pace, the other horse following. Everyone that was in the fight can hear him shouting.....they can't see him as he's on the other side of the tavern. The second thief stabs down at Ayanda, and is promptly thrown as he catches the blow wrist to wrist and twists him aside. The first thief begins to close in as Ayanda draws his small axe....

-the boy looks at Xangr and Fitz. "Are you going to let me take the stone to him, or will they all die for nothing?"
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Fitz looks at Xangr. "Up to you, mo bhrathair," he says softly.
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh is everyone dead out front if so alex will look for a way to the commontion and move that way.

If not then alex will finish off who ever needs to killed.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post

-the boy looks at Xangr and Fitz. "Are you going to let me take the stone to him, or will they all die for nothing?"
                Xangr resolutely looks at the boy "WE are ALL going to take the stone to the leader of the Orcs first." "Describe the situation and see if we can't go to your group of mates and hash out some agreement for all of the sides .

"Here are some rules if you want to stay in our good graces."

: You will tell us about your group of friends and how to reach them.

: You will listen to me and my friend here.

: Don't try to escape to your friends or leave unless both of us are in your presence.

"You may not like these rules but they are for our benefit as well as for your benefit" Xangr says in a firm voice.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                  -The horse jumps at the yelling, but then begins to trot away at a sedate pace, the other horse following. Everyone that was in the fight can hear him shouting.....they can't see him as he's on the other side of the tavern. The second thief stabs down at Ayanda, and is promptly thrown as he catches the blow wrist to wrist and twists him aside. The first thief begins to close in as Ayanda draws his small axe....
                  Ayanda moves around to have both opponents in front of him, then slowly backsteps towards a corner of the tavern wall, intending to use it as on obstacle to avoid being surrounded.

Holding back his axe and his free hand up in a guard position he again waits for a move by his opponent - evading if necessary looking for a quick counterstrike if the opportunity presents itself.

Given the size of the axe he will aim for a disarming or neutralizing blow rather then a killing one.

Comment

"You saw how my wolf caught you," Fitz says in his broken tongue, "He will definitely do it. Do not underestimate Ferghus my young friend."

Comment

• -Moze and Bruno stay out front with Dremlar as he starts to recover. Moze is eyeing Ali very suspiciously, as if he might have something to say there.

-Ayanda squares up to meet the attack, but then the two men look over Ayanda's shoulder, at each other, and promptly scurry away. Ayanda turns around to see Wildstar huffing up, his long knife bloody in one hand, his spear in the other, and a half-demolished shield on his back.

(These two groups are free to join)

-The boy looks at Fitz and Xangr, and pleads with them, "But I can't take it back. If I do, he'll kill them. That's what he said, he'll kill them!"
                      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                        -Moze and Bruno stay out front with Dremlar as he starts to recover. Moze is eyeing Ali very suspiciously, as if he might have something to say there.

-Ayanda squares up to meet the attack, but then the two men look over Ayanda's shoulder, at each other, and promptly scurry away. Ayanda turns around to see Wildstar huffing up, his long knife bloody in one hand, his spear in the other, and a half-demolished shield on his back.

(These two groups are free to join)

-The boy looks at Fitz and Xangr, and pleads with them, "But I can't take it back. If I do, he'll kill them. That's what he said, he'll kill them!"
                        I say to Ayanda lets gather up the others and figure out what we do next.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                          I can certainly agree with that.
                          As a group we can make a stand, splitting up like this is going to get us killed before we can even speak our bit.
                          ... what IS our bit, anyway?

Comment

• "Who will kill who?" Fitz inquires of the boy. His distrust is etched into his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                              "Who will kill who?" Fitz inquires of the boy. His distrust is etched into his face.
                              "First tell us your name. We don't want to keep calling you son or boy" Xangr says.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                                Glad to see you sir,

Let me just recover my money (should still be on the ground where I dropped it) and gather those horses (one of them still carrying Wong I hope) and I'll join you in a moment.

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                                I can certainly agree with that.
                                As a group we can make a stand, splitting up like this is going to get us killed before we can even speak our bit.
                                ... what IS our bit, anyway?
                                Damned if I know - but given the commotion we just caused around here I suggest we move out and think about it someplace else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X