No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-The patron at the bar looks greedily at Ayanda's purse. "A horse, well, I have some friends that could probably get you a horse". From looking at him, you see his clothes are oft-repaired, but the hilt of a knife sticking out from under his cloak is well worn and polished.

-Fitz breaks through into a clearing, and sees Ferghus, and a raggedy boy staring down at him from up a tree....it appears that a snarling wolf did what three orcs could not.

{I'm giving the other players a chance to post up their moves before the next combat round happens. Wong is still out, Moze and Bruno are fighting Zurbag, Alex is fighting the third orc, Dremlar is prepping another magic missile, and Xangr is unengaged at the moment. I need moves from Bruno, Xangr, and Moze}
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Fitz gives Ferghus a snack, ruffles his hair, and says some quiet words to him The wolf wags his tail.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

-The boy looks down "Umm....are you going to let me down? Or am I to stay up here until he gets here...."

Comment

Fitz makes noises toward the wolf, who backs up, eyes still on the boy. "You will stay with us," he says in his broken language, "We will go to my master."

Comment

Moze will have to use strategy to take down this Orc. He darts from side to side, aiming for the eyes with his stabs, keeping in motion all the while.

I'll thank the dealer of that majical support when the fight is over.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
              The patron at the bar looks greedily at Ayanda's purse. "A horse, well, I have some friends that could probably get you a horse". From looking at him, you see his clothes are oft-repaired, but the hilt of a knife sticking out from under his cloak is well worn and polished.
              "These strangers look rather well off...and in dire need of some help, now I didn't become a wealthy trader by passing by good opportunities,.."

"I'd like to get the wounded one out - this 10 is for you, I have another 20 for your friend if he can have the horse ready at the backdoor in 10 minutes..."

Negotiable of course, I have no real idea of the going price for a rented horse in these parts
              Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Xangr says to the boy gently as he gets down from the tree "It is best you come with us till we can sort out what is going on."

Comment

-Seeing the human and the Firbolg together, the boy looks about, and begins to shift a bit, as if weighing his chances to bolt.....

-"I'm sure the horse is not far Sir, if you'd like to follow me after you've finished your business, I'll be just around back", the man says, and then sidles his way out the back door, checking over his shoulder several times.

-(Just waiting on some further combat moves before continuing combat)

Comment

Fitz sees the boys eyes and says sternly, "I wouldn't try running," he also looks sternly, "The wolf WILL catch you." He emphasizes will.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                      Fitz sees the boys eyes and says sternly, "I wouldn't try running," he also looks sternly, "The wolf WILL catch you." He emphasizes will.
                      Xangr looks at the the boy and says with a hard glint in his eyes and a low voice" Son, I would listen to him. If we have to chase you we will be very put out."

Comment

(...)
                        "I'm sure the horse is not far Sir, if you'd like to follow me after you've finished your business, I'll be just around back", the man says, and then sidles his way out the back door, checking over his shoulder several times.
                        Picking up a neglected cloak to avoid being recognized, Ayanda makes his way outside -

Using the confusion of the ongoing fight, he approaches Wong, hopefully unnoticed, checking for obvious wounds he asks:

"Can you hear me ? I've got a horse ready - I'll take you out of here if you're ready..."
                        Last edited by Snowygerry; 05 Mar 13, 03:07.
                        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

-As Ayanda talks to him, Wong begins to come to. His first deep breath causes him to clutch his side and grimace in pain. Wong looks at Ayanda as if he's trying to gather enough breath to speak.

-(I was waiting for Nick, but I'll move on) Alex and the Third Orc go at each other with reckless abandon, trading blow for blow. Wildstar's shield begins to splinter under the onslaught of the mace, and his own slashes hammer against maille before he catches an opening and stabs the orc in the arm, taking him down to a single arm to swing with. As he brings back the mace once more, it clangs off of a blade, as a second one digs in his back, dropping him to his knee with a mighty roar, searching desperately from where the new attacker has come. Alex sees Ali deftly sidestep from the Orc's gaze and the knives simply disappear as quickly as they came, the hilt of another blade appearing in the Orc's lower back with a thunk and another bellow of pain and rage as he struggles to rise.

-Zurbag goes to swing at Bruno again, but Moze and Dremlar also take their shots at him. Dremlar's magic missile blasts right by him, but Mozenwraith's thrust opens up a goodly flesh wound in his unprotected leg. Zurbag's blow, however, is not denied, and his axe slices through Bruno's maille, digging a gash in his leg as well. Bruno's own attack also swings in, but the impact of Zurbag's axe throws off his aim and it misses as the big man staggers back. Zurbag also staggers away from Bruno, both of their legs bleeding, as Moze keeps close to his quarry, taking another stab at him, and being rewarded with a cut, if insignificant. Zurbag wheels as he drops to one knee, scything his axe out but finding only air before he is hit in the chest again with a flash of light, and nearly falls over, but recovers in time.

-His eyes on Ferghus, the boy says: "What do you want, you have no reason to chase me?"

Comment

-

-His eyes on Ferghus, the boy says: "What do you want, you have no reason to chase me?"
                            "We want to know why you were running from the orcs with a jewel which they regard as their own? " Xangr replies.

Comment

Alex uses shield bash to either sweep the orcs weapon away or hit the orc and follow it up with a thrust if the orc weapon is swept aside.

Comment

Magic missiel. (Darn this guy is tough)
                                you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X