Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Dremlar walks up to the group and speaks to the orc that spoke.

    "How dose a boy you never seen get paasedall your deffensess and steal a gem? Either you know him, he is not just some boy or you are much weaker than you are telling us."
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

    CPO Mzinyati

    Comment


    • #32
      Zurbag looks at Dremlar, then at his compatriots: "And now, we've got a smart*** elf. I'm about to decide that they're not worth ignoring. Especially that one with the big axe and more ego."
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

      Comment


      • #33
        Fitz smiles and bites his tongue to keep from laughing.
        This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Xangr sidles up to Fitz and says in a low voice" Fergus should find the boy with his nose." Then he should keep him safe to this problem is solved."

          Comment


          • #35
            Fitz nods, and makes a slight noise towards Ferghus. The crew watches as Ferghus smells where Fitz points. Then they take off the direction the boy went.
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
              Fitz nods, and makes a slight noise towards Ferghus. The crew watches as Ferghus smells where Fitz points. Then they take off the direction the boy went.
              Ayanda raises an eyebrow at this unexpected turn of events, he moves away from the scene and still pretending not to be part of the group, he enters a nearby tavern to have a drink.

              "No need to throw all our cards on the table" he thinks and orders a pint of local brew,

              "Have one yourself.." he says to the barman, paying a royal tip, "..what's all the commotion about, outside ?"
              Last edited by Snowygerry; 22 Feb 13, 05:25.
              Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

              Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                Zurbag looks at Dremlar, then at his compatriots: "And now, we've got a smart*** elf. I'm about to decide that they're not worth ignoring. Especially that one with the big axe and more ego."
                "You should talk a bit with a bit nicer to us. You do know that if a fight starts no one will find your remians......ever?"
                you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

                CPO Mzinyati

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                  Zurbag looks at Dremlar, then at his compatriots: "And now, we've got a smart*** elf. I'm about to decide that they're not worth ignoring. Especially that one with the big axe and more ego."
                  You talking to me good sir? Please move along before you attempt more trouble than you can handle .
                  How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                  Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Zurbag looks at the others: "Ogrul, go back and tell Vothug that some meddling trash stopped us from hunting the thief. And gather up the rest of the guards, too. We'll see how tough they talk when they're facing 3 to 1 odds rather than the other way around". The one with the club turns to lumber off in the direction they came from.

                    Meanwhile, Ferghus and Fitz, not really noticed since they've been pretty quiet and uninvolved, are moving slowly...but quietly...away from the altercation and on the scent trail of the boy.

                    Ayanda is now in a tavern having a drink.
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                      Zurbag looks at the others: "Ogrul, go back and tell Vothug that some meddling trash stopped us from hunting the thief. And gather up the rest of the guards, too. We'll see how tough they talk when they're facing 3 to 1 odds rather than the other way around". The one with the club turns to lumber off in the direction they came from.

                      Meanwhile, Ferghus and Fitz, not really noticed since they've been pretty quiet and uninvolved, are moving slowly...but quietly...away from the altercation and on the scent trail of the boy.

                      Ayanda is now in a tavern having a drink.
                      "take one step and you die!"
                      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

                      CPO Mzinyati

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        "Go ahead Ogrul", Zurbag says, "They won't do anything, not unless they want to be hunted the rest of their days". Zurbag brings his axe up to a ready position, and the third Orc does the same with his mace. "I never did like elves that much".
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Your making a big mistake, oh soon to be toad...

                          Your choice though...

                          Falls into stance...
                          Credo quia absurdum.


                          Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            "you do know you have no hope of wining you best give up.
                            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

                            CPO Mzinyati

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                              "Go ahead Ogrul", Zurbag says, "They won't do anything, not unless they want to be hunted the rest of their days". Zurbag brings his axe up to a ready position, and the third Orc does the same with his mace. "I never did like elves that much".
                              You forget we are foreigners and do not know the norms.

                              That basically means that if you attack us, we will retaliate.

                              Agree on the Elf bit though. Anyone that can live to such a silly age has to be living an unnatural lifestyle. Good music, good manners, great in bed, decent food, but perhaps a bit too much magic for my liking.
                              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Firing.
                                The one I have been aiming at since the start of this.

                                Hey, my arm is getting tired.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X