No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -indeed there was a smith. And since the fire wasn't intense enough to burn the forge, you have access to a 'mostly' working smithy, and yes, tools. Nothing fancy, but tools.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Cool, now can we either make or get small wagon to transport the gear?
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• -After scrounging, Wong, with some help, willing or not, is able to come up with a small cart, or rather assemble one out of a few burned or broken carts. Not much, but it can be pushed or pulled by a couple of people...

-Any idea on where you guys want to head out to? Or if you want to head out?

Comment

• Before we go we need to know more about the gem. Will idenfie work on it.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Fitz walks over to Dremlar. "I have it mo bhrathair," he says softly. "Anytime you want it, ask."
            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "Ok let see what secruits it is hidding."
              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Ayanda comes a bit closer, to observe the more magical inclined party members examining the gemstone.
                High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• Wong is curious about it as well, He'll meditate with it when his turn comes up and see if any ideas come up.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• If all this takes overly long in game-time, Ayanda will of course also patrol the camp surroundings looking for any signs of angry mages, vengefull orcs, hidden elves and the kind of runes that supposedly set the village on fire
                    Last edited by Snowygerry; 14 May 13, 04:35.
                    High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• ooc i think tac is buys

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• OOC, I am somewhat busy, though my research assisting Dashy is thankfully near an end.

IC, I'm mildly confused as to what you're trying to do. Looking at the stone, to those without any discernible magical talent, it's an onyx stone cut in the manner of a diamond. To those with magical talent, is seethes with rays of a dull red, as if there's an internal fire. If there's anything in particular that you want to try with the stone......

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                          OOC, I am somewhat busy, though my research assisting Dashy is thankfully near an end.

IC, I'm mildly confused as to what you're trying to do. Looking at the stone, to those without any discernible magical talent, it's an onyx stone cut in the manner of a diamond. To those with magical talent, is seethes with rays of a dull red, as if there's an internal fire. If there's anything in particular that you want to try with the stone......
                          i am casting the spell identify on it and will then explain it to every one

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                            OOC, I am somewhat busy, though my research assisting Dashy is thankfully near an end.

I'm specifically interested in its size and weight.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X