No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -with everyone present in camp, Wong finding no survivors, only a few dying which he made comfortable, Ali speaks up to Dremlar's question: "Where shall we go from here? We might find answers in the cities, or allies with whoever wants the stone. The elves might help us, or kill us, or take the stone for themselves. The desert-dwellers might also help us, or kill us. I presume that no one wants to spend their life hiding in a cave with the stone or something?
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Gandalf strokes his goatee and voices his own opinions.

I popose we find a city and visit its guild of mages if they have one. No better way to find out something about it. Also I need to examine that jewel.
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
        "Where shall we go from here? We might find answers in the cities, or allies with whoever wants the stone. The elves might help us, or kill us, or take the stone for themselves. The desert-dwellers might also help us, or kill us. I presume that no one wants to spend their life hiding in a cave with the stone or something?"
        "Among those of us here, you seem to be the only one with half a clue what this is all about,.."

"Why would the desert dwellers, "your people" I assume, kill us for it, have you no influence among them to convince them of our intentions ?"

"If we go someplace without introduction we may as well stay here.."

"As for the Elves I'm fairly sure at least one is watching us right now, to find *them* we may not have to go very far at all.."
        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Fitz holds stock-still. "Ask our leader. Only he can give me an order, not you."
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Gandalf looks at Fitz exasperated.

Stubborn, dim, and moody, all in one package. Did the group get a discount when they got you?

Comment

• "I am Cormac Fitzairth, you've heard of my father, Lord Airth. I am not dim. I follow orders. That is all." He mutters something under his breath, and Fergus growls.

Comment

• Gandalf smiles a mocking smile.

I really couldn't care less who you and your beastial friend are. You're both inconsequential. I simply need to examine the stone.

Comment

• Fitz crosses his arms. "I could doubly care who you are. The stone stays where it is. Deal with it."

Comment

• Gandalf raises an eyebrow.

See what I said about density? You just said you cared who I was. What use could a muggle like you have for the stone?

Comment

• "I never said that." Fitz says, and looks around for his boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                        Fitz holds stock-still. "Ask our leader. Only he can give me an order, not you."
                        Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                        "I am Cormac Fitzairth, you've heard of my father, Lord Airth. I am not dim. I follow orders. That is all." He mutters something under his breath, and Fergus growls.
                        Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                        "I never said that." Fitz says, and looks around for his boss.
                        "I'm confused here, who *is* your leader ?"

Comment

• Fitz looks him right in the eye and says, "Dremlar. I am not doing anything until he tells me to."

Comment

• Well in that case we should leave this place. There is nothing here. And it was not our fault. The vilage was warderd. He set it up to be destroyed along with every one in it. Next time we see that wizard we don't bother with the talking"
                            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• "Yes great leader, but where do we go.."

Ayanda grins widely, leans backwards and hoists the last of the foul Orcish wine he was carrying.

Comment

• Was there a smith in this village? I might get a anvil and other tools here.
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• BorderRuffian
                                  Polls that oversample Democrats
                                  by BorderRuffian
                                  Economist/YouGov poll of July 26-28, 2020, has Biden leading Trump by 49-40

Sample size-1500

Party ID
                                  Democrat-521 (35%)...
                                  Today, 08:44
                                • casanova
                                  Robi P.
                                  by casanova
                                  The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
                                  Today, 02:27
                                • casanova
                                  Beirut
                                  by casanova
                                  Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
                                  Today, 00:47
                                Working...
                                X