Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    OOC: I'm sort of too far away for that...If I have to shout for you to me hear me....

Just you and me then oh "lord"?
    oh you did the run away like a little girl thing and then talked trash.

I ignore you then

Comment

• Gandalf cackles in the distance.

So you lie again oh lowly lord. I will await any sensible people who can tell even a shred of the truth over here.
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
        Gandalf cackles in the distance.

So you lie again oh lowly lord. I will await any sensible people who can tell even a shred of the truth over here.
        Alex walks over to Fitz and hands him the gem see that our friends get it. It is time for me to return home for a needed rest. I wish you well my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
          (...) Along with Ali, who evidently doesn't want to talk about whatever it is. Bruno and Ayanda stay in camp, while Wong hurries to catch up.
          With just him and Bruno left, Ayanda relocates his camp close to a sizeable body of water, given what just happened to the village.

As before he lights a large campfire so as to be easily found by whoever's looking for him, he will take turns with Bruno, standing watch and patrolling the perimeter.

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          I'm good with whichever choice the party makes, but I would like to get a small wagon with the tools I need to craft armor and weapons...

Also I would like to get the druids to collect herbs for healing potions...
          Thinking over this, Ayaynda decides to have a talk with him as soon as he returns, "I'm fairly sure I could help him "aquire" the wagon and tools, if he'd agree to help make me some higher quality arrows.."
          Last edited by Snowygerry; 03 May 13, 03:24.
          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Seeing the large fire Gandalf walks over to meet with the man hoping he was a bit less hostile than his friends.

Comment

• Expecting company Ayanda sees the stranger coming a fair distance away,

He calls out "Evening sir,.." while closing the distance with certain nonchalance.

"Not the mage I was expecting, ..do you work for him, have you come to collect the stone ?"

Last edited by Snowygerry; 03 May 13, 10:35.
              Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Gandalf answers civilly enough and listens to the account of events.

Comment

• Fitz hugs the man who he has come to know as a friend. "I will miss you Mo Bhrathair," he says softly.
                  This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• OOC yo tac my brother from another mother and farther and all together famly tree. Did I find or see any thing.
                    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• -Dremlar finds sigils, burned into the stone of several buildings. Evidently the place was warded to go up in flames.

-Seeing the destruction, and having a more personal score to settle, Moze shoulders his crossbow and takes off into the wilds, following a trail that seemingly only he can see, for Ayanda is sitting near the fire with the strange mage.
                      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• With the full story from Ayanda Merlin is amazed at the sheer power needed to destroy the village. He knew the group must soon leave and he planned to come with them if he could. The gem was particularly interesting.

Comment

• Since there are no survivors I move back to the camp.
                          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• With Moze wandered off, ostensibly for good, the whole of the party is gathered at the camp. "Well, since your wisdom is so evident", a frustrated Ali says, "where shall we go from here? To the cities, to the Elves perhaps, or my people. All have something they might want of that stone, or to do with that stone...."
                            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Fitz went into the bushes holding the gem. He placed it in his cloak, of which had many secret pockets. He laughs to himself, and thinks, see if that blowhard can find it. He knows he will only give it up to his commanding officer, and that is the only one.
                              This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Drmlar walks in to the camp and sensens the mood is diffrent, wrong. "Is every thing all right"

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X