No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gandalf rolls his eyes. This group seemed decidedly nonverbal.

No clue whatsoever? You had no interaction with the village and know of no mages near here?
    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
      Gandalf rolls his eyes. This group seemed decidedly nonverbal.

No clue whatsoever? You had no interaction with the village and know of no mages near here?
      we just told you we do not know

Comment

• Gandalf smiles.

Now that was not what I asked was it? I asked if any of you had entered the village before its demise or if you knew of any mages.

Comment

Gandalf smiles.

Now that was not what I asked was it? I asked if any of you had entered the village before its demise or if you knew of any mages.
          We do not know and we do not know is the answer you got and answers your question.

Comment

• Gandalf's eyes flash with fury.

Why lie to me? I know that one over there is a mage. He looks it and I can feel it. Based on your lots reactions you had some connection to this village. I really can't fathom you people.

Comment

Gandalf's eyes flash with fury.

Why lie to me? I know that one over there is a mage. He looks it and I can feel it. Based on your lots reactions you had some connection to this village. I really can't fathom you people.
              Do you really want to die that the fourth insult you leveled at us.

Comment

• OOC: I can't understand you mate. Basically my char has no idea why you're all so silent, secretive, hostile, and no outright lying to him. Hes about to leave. So instead of your party gaining a battle mage he'll just tell you to screw off.

Comment

OOC: I can't understand you mate. Basically my char has no idea why you're all so silent, secretive, hostile, and no outright lying to him. Hes about to leave. So instead of your party gaining a battle mage he'll just tell you to screw off.
                  your an outsider you may work for the enemy you insulted us at least four times. and why do we need you.

and i have not lied we got no clue to who the mage is who destroyed the town and we got no clue to where he is so we answered honestly and u insult us again.

s

Comment

• OOC: I insult everyone. Its my characters personality for God's sake. Because I'm a powerful battle mage?

You outright lied twice.
                    thats what I asked. You denies both. Obviously lying. Why?

Comment

OOC: I insult everyone. Its my characters personality for God's sake. Because I'm a powerful battle mage?

You outright lied twice. thats what I asked. You denies both. Obviously lying. Why?

back in char

Leave us or die We do not have to answer your questions the fact i let you insult long enough is a testament to my good nature but you have gone to far. do you always insult Lords so easily Be gone or die it your choice.

Comment

• Gandalf cackles.

You ignorant fools. It's a wonder you are not already dead! A lord? Understandable seeing how dense you are "sir". What need have I to speak with those who cannot tell the truth to save their lives? If any smarter than these two buffoons wish to apeak with me I will be searching near the ruins. Hopefully there are some in this group who can tell the truth.

Gandalf wanders over hoping to find any trace of magic or something to tell him what happened.

Comment

Gandalf cackles.

You ignorant fools. It's a wonder you are not already dead! A lord? Understandable seeing how dense you are "sir". What need have I to speak with those who cannot tell the truth to save their lives? If any smarter than these two buffoons wish to apeak with me I will be searching near the ruins. Hopefully there are some in this group who can tell the truth.

Gandalf wanders over hoping to find any trace of magic or something to tell him what happened.
                          Do not let me see you again or you will die

Comment

• Gandalf shouts back laughing.

Come duel me then coward if your honor is so besmirched.

Comment

Gandalf shouts back laughing.

Come duel me then coward if your honor is so besmirched.
                              sure why not and charges you throwing his spear

Comment

• OOC: I'm sort of too far away for that...If I have to shout for you to me hear me....

Just you and me then oh "lord"?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X