Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    Gandalf laughs in a cocky way twirling his shortened staff and showing off his gaudy clothes.

I go where I wish and I doubt you muttonheads could stop me. Come now you sheepherders! Were their women that bad that you had to burn the place down? Or perhaps it was the food? Regardless I can see a mage's handiwork here and I'm curious as to
    which of you nitwits it might be.
    Alex decides to ignore him and suggest to his friends we be about our bussiness and leave

Idiots like him are not worth our time.

Comment

• Fitz nods, calls Fergus just by looking at him, and they walk away.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Gandalf laughs again an ever mocking smile on his face.

Ah will the little children take their toys and leave after their mass murder? Where is the mage among you? I warn you that I will not be as easy a target as those peasants. Either you show me your mage and tell me what happened to this village or we'll have...problems.

A fire burns in his manic eyes and he raises his staff. He has not yet cast a spell but is ready to.
        First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Gandalf laughs again an ever mocking smile on his face.

Ah will the little children take their toys and leave after their mass murder? Where is the mage among you? I warn you that I will not be as easy a target as those peasants. Either you show me your mage and tell me what happened to this village or we'll have...problems.

A fire burns in his manic eyes and he raises his staff. He has not yet cast a spell but is ready to.
          idiot feel free to kill us or be on your way.

ooc and i guess your not going to be in the party lol

Comment

• OOC: You guys aren't really reacting like people who are innocent. My character is arrogant, a showboat, and has zero social skills. However the fact you refuse to say who is the mage, who burnt the village, and etc. leaves all clues pointing to the conclusion you and your friends burnt the village and killed all inside.

Comment

• OOC
              If we're looking at you in disgust, that means we are offended you'd assume that.

Comment

• OOC: You refuse to answer direct questions, specify the mage, and etc. basically he just felt the hostility and threw it right back at you. My character has no social skills so don't expect him to act diplomatically. You've basically convinced him you're guilty and alienated a powerful mage from allying with you.

Comment

OOC: You refuse to answer direct questions, specify the mage, and etc. basically he just felt the hostility and threw it right back at you. My character has no social skills so don't expect him to act diplomatically. You've basically convinced him you're guilty and alienated a powerful mage from allying with you.
                  no a powerful mage has insulted a noble.

Comment

• While you guys have a cat fight I will search the villiage.

OOC. Delenda your best bet it to show you have compasion and want to find out who wiped out the vilage.
                    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• OOC I thought there was a druid out there. It was my meta gaming resone for searching.
                      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• OOC: Sorry but my character doesn't greatly care. Hes anti social, arrogant and pretty much a jerk. If you want his help you'll need to put up with his personality.

Comment

• Wong starts looking for wounded that he can heal.

Calls out 'find the living so I might heal them'...

Looks at Del's toon and says help or get out of the way, people are dieing here...
                          Last edited by Bwaha; 02 May 13, 12:42.
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                            idiot feel free to kill us or be on your way.

ooc and i guess your not going to be in the party lol
                            Gandalf hides his exasperation and tries to tone down his persoanlity to satisfy his curiousity. He speaks to the group.

I simply wish to know who burned this village. Obviously a mage of great power but who and where is he? That is what I want.

Comment

Gandalf hides his exasperation and tries to tone down his persoanlity to satisfy his curiousity. He speaks to the group.

I simply wish to know who burned this village. Obviously a mage of great power but who and where is he? That is what I want.
                              Then answer to your question is we dont know and we do not know

Comment

• Fitz stops and makes a sound through his teeth, and Ferghus stops and turns with him. Both are standing behind Alex. The look on his face could stop a heartbeat. Anger courses through his veins.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X