No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitz just shuffles around. He puts his hands inside his cloak. He is second-guessing letting the boy go. He sighs and sits down.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• -walking down the road, Wildstar can see the smoke rising from behind him.

-Dremlar heads back towards the village. Along with Ali, who evidently doesn't want to talk about whatever it is. Bruno and Ayanda stay in camp, while Wong hurries to catch up.

-Xangr stands and looks at Fitz, who is just sitting on the ground dejected....
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Alex turns around fearing the worst for his comrades.

Comment

• OOC: I come in now?
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
            OOC: I come in now?
            Sure....but you're a long ways off when you see smoke in the distance. Always searching for answers in your quest to know more about the magical arts, specifically trying to communicate with the beyond, leaves you constantly on the move....and consistently broke. Though of course you never let your appearance flag from it.....

Comment

• Gandalf sees the smoke in the distance clothed in his leather jerkin and woolen cape he starts toward the smoke. Somehow even after a grueling march he still managed to look splendid with his red hair seeming to shine. He had been searching the area for any hint of magic. You see that was his goal in life. He wanted to become one of if not THE strongest mage the world had ever seen. So to achieve this goal he wandered the world in search of all things magical. The fire had definitely piqued his interest. The sky had quickly changed from clear to a cloud of smoke rising. Nothing caught on fire that quick without the aid of some sort of magic. This is how Gandalf came to be investigating the source of the smoke.

Comment

• Fitz looks up at Xangr, and says softly, "I think we killed the boy, mo bhrathair."

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                -walking down the road, Wildstar can see the smoke rising from behind him.

-Dremlar heads back towards the village. Along with Ali, who evidently doesn't want to talk about whatever it is. Bruno and Ayanda stay in camp, while Wong hurries to catch up.

-Xangr stands and looks at Fitz, who is just sitting on the ground dejected....

Comment

• -Dremlar, Ali, and Wong reach Fitz in the field. The village is a scorched ruin, steam and wisps of smoke still rising. The look to the North, and see a man, clothed in green and gold, making his way towards the village as well.

-Gandalf approaches where the smoke came from, and sees a village, burned out to ruin, but the fields untouched by flame. As he gets closer he makes out a knot of people in the field nearby, but what they're doing there is unknown to him.

-Wildstar hustles back into camp, running into Ayanda and Bruno...

Comment

• Under his cloak, the big man has tears in his eyes. He doesn't want them to see.

Comment

• Gandalf quickly approaches the burned out village seeing the burn pattern and now knowing for certain the fire was magical. He approaches the group and shouts at them.

Did one of you dumb bastards burn this village down?

Comment

• With tears streaming down his cheeks, Fitz looks up at the stranger with hate in his eyes. He never utters a word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                          Gandalf quickly approaches the burned out village seeing the burn pattern and now knowing for certain the fire was magical. He approaches the group and shouts at them.

Did one of you dumb bastards burn this village down?
                          Alex looks at the new comer with disdain and say how dare you accuse us. Be gone.

Comment

• Fitz looks up at Alex. He then nods toward the newcomer.

Comment

• Gandalf laughs in a cocky way twirling his shortened staff and showing off his gaudy clothes.

I go where I wish and I doubt you muttonheads could stop me. Come now you sheepherders! Were their women that bad that you had to burn the place down? Or perhaps it was the food? Regardless I can see a mage's handiwork here and I'm curious as to
                              which of you nitwits it might be.

Comment

• Fitz' stare turns to a glare.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X