No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm good with whichever choice the party makes, but I would like to get a small wagon with the tools I need to craft armor and weapons...

Also I would like to get the druids to collect herbs for healing potions...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• sounds good but we can figure that out after we figure out what to do with this wizard

Comment

• Do with... what? He went poof.

Moze' steps out of cover and meets the guys walking from the village.
        "Okay... what the hell just happened?"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
          Do with... what? He went poof.

Moze' steps out of cover and meets the guys walking from the village.
          "Okay... what the hell just happened?"
          yeah as in poof went away or poof somewhere to get away so he can come get the gem

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
            yeah as in poof went away or poof somewhere to get away so he can come get the gem
            Nobody knows where exactly you went, so unless he has some direct connection to it, he will have to come by the camp.

Still I do not intend to drag this out any longer then necessary, I intend to haggle a bit and take him up on his offer, if there are serious objections, let them be voiced now
            Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• (Am I at the camp yet)
              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• (Am I at the camp yet)
                you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  Nobody knows where exactly you went, so unless he has some direct connection to it, he will have to come by the camp.

Still I do not intend to drag this out any longer then necessary, I intend to haggle a bit and take him up on his offer, if there are serious objections, let them be voiced now
                  just think of it this way lawful good giving something to a guy who threatens kids. and he has not improved his position by being a jerk.

Comment

• -With most of the group headed to the camp, it is only an hour or so before Moze, Ayanda, Dremlar, Wildstar, Bruno, Wong, and a sulking Ali are all together.

-Xangr and Fitz wait with the boy, though they see everyone else ignoring the child and heading back to camp, ostensibly for a pow-wow.

-Aerie watches two figures stay in the field, while the rest head back roughly to where she first spotted them coming from.
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• "The wizzard not here? Where is the gem"

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• -"With that self-assured nobility you deigned to guard me with". Ali snaps "Did you think I would do something to endanger you? Or were you really thinking about giving it to him, or that I wanted it for myself? Well, your bodyguard is gone, I guess he thinks he can protect it by himself so much better. I'm of a mind to just go get it myself and take it to my people! They'd kill me, but it would be safe." Wildstar has left, heading towards the Western City with the gem, and the assurance that he'll rejoin the group if they don't catch up.

- (since reb has been busy, I'll assume that he'll follow the suggestion of Dremlar, after all, he was waiting for a suggestion from the group anyway). Fitz lets the kid go, and he takes off for the village, not a word of thanks. Fitz and Xangr start walking back to camp. As the kid crosses into the village square, however, running to his parents, runes flare around the village and with a rush of wind the hamlet is transformed into a roaring wall of flame. When the fire dies out moments later, all that remains are scorched buildings and a few badly burned souls, rasping in pain as they blindly crawl on the ground, their lungs seared from the heat. The pall of smoke is visible from camp within minutes.....Aerie just sits there in surprise from her vantage.
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                          "With that self-assured nobility you deigned to guard me with". Ali snaps "Did you think I would do something to endanger you? Or were you really thinking about giving it to him, or that I wanted it for myself? Well, your bodyguard is gone, I guess he thinks he can protect it by himself so much better. I'm of a mind to just go get it myself and take it to my people! They'd kill me, but it would be safe."
                          Ayanda observes Ali's outburst with some amusement from a distance , waiting for him to finish before closing and adressing him,

"Perhaps, If you plainly told us told us what this is all about, trust would be more forthcoming..."

"What is this stone, what is it's significance ? Why would your people kill you for it ?"

"Who is this mage, and why do you want to prevent him from getting it ?"

(... ) The pall of smoke is visible from camp within minutes.....Aerie just sits there in surprise from her vantage.
                          "....and why would he do a thing like that, .." nodding in the direction of the smoke.

Comment

• "Seems I was right not to trust that mage, we should search the area to see if there are any survivors. They may know more about the mage"

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• "I doubt it, I suspect he's praying on what he sees as our weakness - compassion."

"You go if you want to - I"m staying right here untill I get some answers.."

Comment

• "Or he is covering his tracks, either way I am going for short walk. If you see things blowing up you know I am in trouble.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X