Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    -The man turns his head. "I go in peace. Is this not what you wanted?" He continues walking. "Or the real question might be, are you truly a mage. Can you follow where one leads?"
    I am not following you. We both walking in the same direcstion. Any case I never told you I was a mage you assumed that on your own.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

    CPO Mzinyati

    Comment


    • -The man sighs. "Oh, save us from the petty doublespeak of Elves. I am not willing to trifle here longer." Moze sees a glint in his hand, a glint of white-clear stone...... and then with an explosion of wind, rushing in to fill......nothing.......the man vanishes utterly.

      -Ayanda races around back to camp....easily being seen by Aerie, who has never seen anyone vanish before. Ayanda reaches the camp to find.....nothing has changed. Bruno, Wong, and Wildstar are all in camp, and Ali is no where to be found.

      -The boy looks, mouth agape, at where the suspected mage was. "See, he's gone.....now can I go home?"
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

      Comment


      • So what happened. alex ask ayanda

        Comment


        • I shrug my shoulders and carry on to the camp
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

          CPO Mzinyati

          Comment


          • Originally posted by craven View Post
            So what happened. alex ask ayanda
            "Difficult to say.."

            "I suspect a mage is coming here to collect the gem, where is it ?"

            "Have you made any preparations to defend this place ? Sentries, some traps or an ambush perhaps ?"
            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

            Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
              "Difficult to say.."

              "I suspect a mage is coming here to collect the gem, where is it ?"

              "Have you made any preparations to defend this place ? Sentries, some traps or an ambush perhaps ?"
              No i havent that not my cup of tea. I could take the gem and run.

              Comment


              • "You do that, take the two horses and ride, it'll be much faster, take one of our (automated) companions with you, find a safe, populated place to stay and send him back here in two days or so we can regain contact if desirable."

                "I'll wait here for the mage, I have a couple of questions for him.."

                "...first however let me take a good look at the gemstone." (specifically to determine its weight and size, or any obvious effects it may have)
                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

                Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

                Comment


                • sounds like a plan me and bruno will head out. unless bruno is back

                  what cities are there in the general area (tac or anyone i will head towards the nearest town but then bypass it for a town a bit further away.

                  Comment


                  • There are some towns in the area. However, you've been heading somewhat towards the Westerly (the mediterranean-style) Human Fortress-City. If you'd like to continue and just head towards it, there are undoubtedly towns along the road.
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                    Comment


                    • OOC: Where do I jump in?
                      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                        OOC: Where do I jump in?
                        OOC: I'll let you know. Just getting all these cats together and finishing up this little subchapter.
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                          OOC: I'll let you know. Just getting all these cats together and finishing up this little subchapter.
                          I refuse to be hearded.

                          But heading towards those cities you mentioned sounds good.

                          Comment


                          • Ayanda will make a nice big fire in a clearly visible place, fill a pipe and wait for the mage to arrive.
                            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

                            Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                              There are some towns in the area. However, you've been heading somewhat towards the Westerly (the mediterranean-style) Human Fortress-City. If you'd like to continue and just head towards it, there are undoubtedly towns along the road.
                              Does that mean we are headed for Mozenwraith's home turf?

                              They way you described it, seemed like what North Africa would have been if the Vandals had kept control of it after they beat the Romans.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

                              -Captain Jack

                              Comment


                              • The Northern one is more Northern European/Norse. The Western one is more Greek/Italian with a smattering of North Africa. The Southerly one is more Sub-Saharan Africa.
                                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X