No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitz stands there, wishing for the ability to put one eye one way, the other eye another way. He then whispers in Xangr's ear, "I'll watch the boy, you watch that thing."
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• -The man replies. "Doom of the world? You could no more start a tempest with a clap of your hands. That gem is rare, true. There are things that one can do with it, true. But this implication that it is capable of destroying the world is preposterous. You only confirm what you do not know.....or what your teachers never bothered to tell you."

For a moment he looks at Fitz and Xangr, having their own private conversation. Then he looks at the boy hard. "Ahh, so you've left it somewhere, maybe in your camp. Would you mind retrieving it, this exchange of threats and distrust is growing tiresome."
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Sorry it is not up to me. And I don't think the others will just give it up with out a price.
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Wong thinks that the mage is not a not a good person. Threatening a village with destruction to get his way isn't very cool.

On a side note, I've been in contact and now am a cleric of Goibhnie, Blacksmith of the gods.

That gives Wong the ability to craft weapons and armor of increasing puissance...
          Last edited by Bwaha; 12 Apr 13, 11:13.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Aerie decided to camp out at a safe distance, staying close to them to keep them in her sight while trying to avoid being spotted. Operations like this tended to be...delicate.
            Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
            But who's to judge the right from wrong.
            When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
            That violence breeds violence.
            But in the end it has to be this way.

Comment

• -At the moment, Wong is back in camp, ostensibly keeping Ali (who has wondered off in disgust) from going apeshit on Alex or Bruno. Just noting for Bwaha.

-The man considers. "It is unusual for a mage to be the spokesman for a group of mercenaries. I apologize, I thought we were discussing a transfer of an item and thanks for your assistance. If we are discussing price, then payment may be forthcoming. But remember, expensive can also mean costly. I do not have time to dally endlessly while you discuss terms and such. I needed the stone in short order, and that time is growing shorter while we talk."

Comment

• -The man looks at the quietly standing knot, and at the boy. "Ahh, I appreciate that. And yes, son, I will keep my end of the bargain." He looks at Dremlar and company. "It seems that my young friend has told me everything I need to know. I'll be about my business. Do let him go home, it is, after all, growing near to supper time." With that the man turns, and walks away briskly, generally in the direction of the camp.

Comment

• -The distance continues to grow as the man walks away from our heroes. The boy looks at Fitz: "Can I go home? I didn't run away, I brought you here just like you asked." In the village people are milling about.....

Comment

• I ignore the kid and walk after the man.
                    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• I'm gonna go talk to the village blacksmith about getting some iron to make a anvil and metal working tools, next I'll see if they're rumors about meteors hitting around here...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• "Not until I am told otherwise, a stoirin," Fitz says.

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                        -The distance continues to grow as the man walks away from our heroes. The boy looks at Fitz: "Can I go home? I didn't run away, I brought you here just like you asked." In the village people are milling about.....

Comment

• Doesn't "towards the camp" mean walking past me and a couple of other folks?

Comment

• -The man turns his head. "I go in peace. Is this not what you wanted?" He continues walking. "Or the real question might be, are you truly a mage. Can you follow where one leads?"

(Yes, he's in fact walking pretty well towards Moze. Ayanda is now free to move if he would like to, this guy is pretty far away and getting farther.)

-Again the boy looks at Fitz. "What did I ever do to you, huh? You told me to show you the man, I showed you the man. You've got your stupid stone, I just want to go home to my mother." He starts to struggle and pull away....in the direction of the village which is not far at all.

Comment

• Fitz holds onto the boy. "Still me boyo." He says sternly, and looks down into his eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                                (Yes, he's in fact walking pretty well towards Moze. Ayanda is now free to move if he would like to, this guy is pretty far away and getting farther.)
                                Ayanda watches the affair unfold with some amazement, trying to make sense of it all,

then decides to do an end run towards the camp to warn the others and wait for the mage there.

Depending on distance he will draw on his ranger capacities to do a run/rest routine, find a shortcut etc. and make good time.
                                Last edited by Snowygerry; 22 Apr 13, 04:38.
                                Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X