Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 2: Prelude to Change

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by andrewza View Post
    "No! Of course not. Niether of us has the gem, nor do I have any use for it at this time. I just don't trust mages. You know how it is?"
    -The man chuckles. "It would seem then, that we have little to discuss. But your motley company amuses me, thus I will hear you quickly. And I agree, mages aren't something to be trusted." Dremlar, Xangr, and Fitz feel magic in the air, but at the moment only Dremlar can clearly see a distortion in the air, a globe completely surrounding the man.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

    Comment


    • "Right, .." reverting to his native language, Ayanda adds a few expletives under his breath, making sure he avoids any sudden movements, he checks his gear so as to be prepared to move instantly -

      "... easy gentlemen, show him the carrot, not the stick ..."
      Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

      Comment


      • "The orks did not like the boy trying to steal there gem. Though I doubt it was thers in the firt place. And since we now got a bounty on our heads for getting him out of a tight spot, anserws would be nice"





        (I will try to ready his mind)
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

        CPO Mzinyati

        Comment


        • Moze' is not keen about being separated from the one other member of his little sub-group, but he nods and works his way around to a good vantage point. Given how unlikely his marksmanship is to deal a killing blow right off, he loads a whistling bolt into his CB first... the idea being to distract the enemy mage (and if he makes an attack, that's what he must be, after all).
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

          -Captain Jack

          Comment


          • Deciding to keep to cover, Aerie crouched her way through the denser forest, attempting to keep them in her sight. It was times like this she wished she had invested in a looking glass, but hindsight served little purpose. Using her cloak, she did her best to meld into the cover, never going up higher than a low crouch and often keeping herself prone. That being said, she did keep relatively close and did what she could to keep them in the seeing range of her keen blue eyes.
            Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
            But who's to judge the right from wrong.
            When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
            That violence breeds violence.
            But in the end it has to be this way.

            Comment


            • -Aerie remains seen no more by Moze and Ayanda, who are busy with other things than searching.

              -Moze and Ayanda reach the field, and come into very long bowshot range...

              -Dremlar attempts to read the cloaked man, but he can sense absolutely Nothing around the man. Nothing at all. "The answer you seek is that I require that gem. There are a great many things I can do, however, secrets I could reveal. I will not force you, but I would appreciate your cooperation and even your company. And yes, your companions would find themselves well taken care of, such companions would prove useful additions in the days to come." The man inclines his head as if he is listening to something far away. "Or do you have designs in play yourself? You would find that my offer is not to be taken lightly."
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

              Comment


              • Fitz contemplates the last thing said, still thinking about the woman.
                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  "Right, .." reverting to his native language, Ayanda adds a few expletives under his breath, making sure he avoids any sudden movements, he checks his gear so as to be prepared to move instantly -

                  "... easy gentlemen, show him the carrot, not the stick ..."
                  Trying to keep out of sight, Aerie followed in behind the Elfin(?) male, doing her best to keep out of sight.
                  Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
                  But who's to judge the right from wrong.
                  When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
                  That violence breeds violence.
                  But in the end it has to be this way.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                    -Aerie remains seen no more by Moze and Ayanda, who are busy with other things than searching.

                    -Moze and Ayanda reach the field, and come into very long bowshot range...

                    -Dremlar attempts to read the cloaked man, but he can sense absolutely Nothing around the man. Nothing at all. "The answer you seek is that I require that gem. There are a great many things I can do, however, secrets I could reveal. I will not force you, but I would appreciate your cooperation and even your company. And yes, your companions would find themselves well taken care of, such companions would prove useful additions in the days to come." The man inclines his head as if he is listening to something far away. "Or do you have designs in play yourself? You would find that my offer is not to be taken lightly."

                    "There are many qustions, but chief among them. How did the orks get them and how did you know of it? Not to mention why did you send a kid to try and steal it? Right now I just have qustions, the gem is of no use to me not to the point where I would fight for it in any case."
                    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

                    CPO Mzinyati

                    Comment


                    • -(Note, Fitz does not see the woman. Only Ayanda has gotten a glimpse, and he cannot see her now)

                      -The man continues his discussion with Dremlar. "The simplest of answers are normally the true ones. The Orcs dig in the earth, and sometimes they find things that they cannot truly understand. Being greedy, they do not seek out those that understand such things, rather hoarding anything special in case it has monetary values. As for the boy, he is better suited for getting somewhere inobtrusive, and for doing it without the troubles of hiring the scum of society. As to the last, I am glad that you do not wish to fight, for I do not either. Bring it to me, and we can all go about our business, and the people of this village won't have strangers in their fields."
                      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                        Moze and Ayanda reach the field, and come into very long bowshot range...
                        Available cover allowing, Ayanda will try and close the distance somewhat, to get within earshot assuming they are talking loud enough -

                        remaining on the flank, no weapons drawn, exercising the greatest possible care to remain silent and unnoticed.
                        Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                          Available cover allowing, Ayanda will try and close the distance somewhat, to get within earshot assuming they are talking loud enough -

                          remaining on the flank, no weapons drawn, exercising the greatest possible care to remain silent and unnoticed.
                          Deciding to stand up into a crouch, Aerie drew out her crossbow, remaining on his trail while doing her best to try and keep out of his sight, not wishing to start a fight with two people right off the bat.
                          Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
                          But who's to judge the right from wrong.
                          When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
                          That violence breeds violence.
                          But in the end it has to be this way.

                          Comment


                          • Its just as well the Moze' is out of earshot... He'd be haggling over the coinage by now.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

                            -Captain Jack

                            Comment


                            • -With Moze and Ayanda split, Aerie goes unnoticed by anyone (good die roll) as she continues to creep up behind Ayanda. Moze and Ayanda are able to significantly close the difference, to just over a hundred yards, an easy bowshot for a good archer and bow (lucky die roll), while the man continues to talk to Dremlar.

                              -Dremlar does notice that what started as friendly banter of a sort is starting to get slightly annoyed. Maybe this man isn't completely interested in having a long conversation and answering questions.....Xangr and Fitz also notice, though their attention is split between the man and the boy.
                              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                              Comment


                              • We don't have the gem on us. As I siad we don't trust wizards. And we don't know you I may have no need of gem but I know it has power. Last thing I want to do is and over the doom of the world.
                                you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

                                CPO Mzinyati

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X