No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, Episode 1: A Chain of Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moze' is looking around for his own gang... not keen on getting trampled by Victorious Firbolgs.

These guys are BIG, so trophies will be hard to carry. Moze' is looking for coinage and other portable wealth.
    And, most of all, a Horse of his own sure would be a nice thing to have.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• -Moze rummages through purses and picks up 30 Gold. He also retrieves his crossbow and a number of bolts.

-Wildstar takes his pick of the swords laying on the field, picking up the shortest one with a good blade and stout crossguards. Despite being 'short' by Claig mor standards, it's something he'll need two hands to wield.

-Bruno goes looking for weapons and armor. He finds a mail shirt, a stout shield, and a spare great axe from among the bodies.

-Ayanda heads off to the baggage train, taking claim of a cart that appears to hold at least some loot, looks like 60 Gold worth to the merchant that offers to buy the cart off of him.

-Fitz and Ferghus pick up a few varied herbs from a certain member of the dead, but otherwise just watch their compatriots.

-Dremlar just watches, leaning on his staff and eating a little. Laisren comes up to him with something in his hand. "I know that mages don't find much useful about spoils of war. However, being on a trade route means that I often come across esoteric things. I have four scrolls here that you might find useful." He lays them out on a shield....they all look roughly the same at a glance, sealed with blue wax. "Choose one, as a token of our thanks"

And with that, their first battle is at an end. The Caravan is brought around as Jenkins nurses his wound, and Kag makes his preparations to leave in the morning for the final leg to the Jen'hara mountains.

(Ayanda has a choice to make, keep the cart of assorted items, or take the 60 gold...no there's an ox but no horse. Dremlar needs to pick which scroll....and we'll see what happens
      Last edited by TacCovert4; 17 Feb 13, 09:21.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• "Thank you." Dremlara pick up and examend each scroll. The last one seal had smuged and it did not even look like it came from a signet ring in the first place. None the less it was still old and difrent in it's cheap apearance. Holding it out before him he looked at laisren. "I will take this one, if that all right with you?"
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Laisren picks up the others and walks away, leaving Dremlar with the scroll. Dremlar breaks the seal and opens it, looking over the language therein. As he reads, the words begin to glow, and then the scroll bursts into flame, disintegrating in his hands. He looks at his hands, and they're aflame, though his clothes nor he are scorched. After a few moments the fire abates, and he thinks over and over again the words which he spoke.

Comment

• With Ayanda and the merchant haggling on the move, the caravan winds its way up the plains to the Jen'hara mountains. Kag pays the lot of you for your work (add 10 gold to the kitty) and he and Jenkins go about their business. Ali hangs back, retrieving his items. "It has been time for me to move on anyway."

Thus ends the first chapter.....

Comment

• (...) looks like 60 Gold worth to the merchant that offers to buy the cart off of him.
              With Ayanda and the merchant haggling on the move, the caravan winds its way up the plains to the Jen'hara mountains.
              Ayanda takes the gold, although he will try to make it 70, by picking one item from the cart and clearly showing that alone to be worth 35
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X