Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Is there an updated post with players and their characters/roles somewwhere ?

I honestly have no idea who our leader is supposed to be

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    And for a sensitive warrior like Fitz, its a good way to get on his bad side. Right damn quick.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    All right. While this extremely in character dialogue is admirable, everyone getting pissy right off the bat is ridiculously detrimental to the game.

For the current group: He's arrogant and a snot, but for better or worse he is the only person around. And he is asking questions.

For the new guy: They seem to be a bit subdued, as if they feel a deep regret about what just happened. Coming at them so overbearing, while it might be in character, is just a good way to isolate the other players and break up the game.

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    What did I do? Based on Tac's advice I played my
    character perfectly. He has NO social skills, he is arrogant, a jerk, and really thinks you're all inferior. Even with all that he asks you a few questions (laced with a few insults but hey look back at his personality) and you either insult him back, lie, threaten him, or ignore him and so on. You excluded me pretty much on purpose here.
    Dont worry about it I will just have Alex return to his homeland.

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    What did I do? Based on Tac's advice I played my
    character perfectly. He has NO social skills, he is arrogant, a jerk, and really thinks you're all inferior. Even with all that he asks you a few questions (laced with a few insults but hey look back at his personality) and you either insult him back, lie, threaten him, or ignore him and so on. You excluded me pretty much on purpose here.

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    so let me get this correct we have a nice little game going and you come in and ruin it

way to go del

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    We are patient kemosabe.

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    Sorry if it will make it harder. No one seems to be able to react to him at all. So far its been either: silence, stares, glares, or insults. So either they recognize a potential ally or hes out.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    Ha, I tried to play him as you said his personality was. Seems my guy will go his own way though since no one can deal with him being arrogant/jerk/anti social.
    If need be. I will say that having multiple groups makes my job a bit harder, but I can pull it off to some extent. Of course circumstances will likely be pulling you all together again.....

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    Ha, I tried to play him as you said his personality was. Seems my guy will go his own way though since no one can deal with him being arrogant/jerk/anti social.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Well, I was trying to move it along. I'll work a suitable ending for Moze in. We'll continue to move along, especially since this new character is such a 'character' that I'm wondering if I'll be working out details of you all moving on, or of a massive battle in the field....

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    Bah sorry to hear that Ex

btw think Tac was trying to move the campaign along

wont be any survivors all oxygen was burned away in the fire suffocating everyone more than likely. or at best serious serious lung damage

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Sorry gents, I have to pull out, for real. Had to leave one of the 3 games I am involved with here and this is the one. Mozenwraith wanders off to find his own way in the world.
    Farewell!

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Just being in character....and he's kind of pissed that you don't trust him....or can't you tell....lol
    oh that his problem then since i got no clue to why he thinks that.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Originally posted by craven View Post
    Ali could of went with him it was his choice not to go lol
    Just being in character....and he's kind of pissed that you don't trust him....or can't you tell....lol

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X