Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Fixed the write up.

    I plan on doing an update either tonight or tomorrow. Just note that in the absence of orders, your character either follows your previous orders, or if that doesn't make sense he follows the lead of the nearest other character.

    Leave a comment:


  • craven
    replied
    ahh that makes more sense the write up says wildstar. but i can go with that

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Craven, just so you know, Xangr is the one with a flaming weapon. Yours is just the normal kind of weapon.

    Leave a comment:


  • craven
    replied
    Also unless someone comes up with a great idea or even somewhat better idea.

    Alex will advance into the enemy with his flaming weapon shouting taunts and other intimadating things.

    Figure might as well try to scare them into running

    Leave a comment:


  • craven
    replied
    So just to be clear we have overlapped the enemys lines and they reformed in a L type formation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snowygerry
    replied
    I'll note that if you remember there is a whole 'unit' of levies with axes and hoes and pitchforks that is unengaged.....Laisren's in charge, but if one of you thought he had the strength of will or charisma or popularity or a good reason to try and get them to follow your orders, you could give it a go....
    The reserve mentioned earlier I assume, have we been able to determine if the enemy has one also ?

    Leave a comment:


  • rebpreacher
    replied
    I'm working on something as we speak. The idea is in a PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Because you might have forgotten it, I'll note that if you remember there is a whole 'unit' of levies with axes and hoes and pitchforks that is unengaged.....Laisren's in charge, but if one of you thought he had the strength of will or charisma or popularity or a good reason to try and get them to follow your orders, you could give it a go....

    Yes, Moze is not with the archery group at the moment, as he lagged behind and is now seemingly in a long-range duel with something else....

    The melee group is still together. Just so you understand the mechanics, your flank attack failed its roll, and your regular attack roll came up at a dead heat. You can continue to try and make a flank attack, or try something else, or just continue to press the attack, or even revert to a defensive posture.

    Leave a comment:


  • rebpreacher
    replied
    Nasty is a nice term for it. Working on this as we speak.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Reb is in the middle of some nasty weather right now, so the update I had planned for tonight is going to hold off till tomorrow night. Anyone wanting to put in any changes or make any decisions....do it by tomorrow night EST.

    Leave a comment:


  • craven
    replied
    Anyone notice that we seem to be either tossing rocks or on the recieving end of rocks. Starting to think my earlier point about having a glove was on the money

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    In all fairness Wildstar does know that someone is playing with magic around here. However, Ferghus is kind of the pointer here....because only Fitz and Ferghus, and to a lesser extend Xangr, can tell without something blatant showing them who is and who ain't.

    I will, however, include the rock-throwing in the update.....Just waiting on a few more to see if anyone else wants to weigh in.

    Leave a comment:


  • rebpreacher
    replied
    Now that I can see, without broken trifocals, I can PM you and read what we're doing. DUH.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Ok......update out of character:

    The troops facing the melee group are running away. Wildstar....your spear is broken, and you don't fully understand how, but there is a selection of them around if you'd like to grab another one.

    Group, you options are to continue chasing the ones that are fleeing, reform in line with the rest of the line, or do a flanking attack on the Highlanders engaged with your line.

    Fitz, yes, you feel a familiar bit of power in the earth, seems there are some druids present at the battle. If you'd like to discuss what druidic powers exactly you have, or anything else about this, PM me.

    Xangr, you feel something, but as yet you've no experience with druids, so at most it would make you slightly curious or cautious.

    The ranged group has seen a vine whip over the line and throw a firbolg, but other than that they've seen what they've seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Oh gads, next I'll hear dianne fienstein ranting about assault nails...

    Like, the ones on her fingers?

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X