No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitz looks over them. He's interested, but walking at the moment isn't on his mind.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just to update, bruno, xangr, and Wong are in town. So is Kag. Moze, ayanda, and some guy naked Ali have left camp. The rest of you are in the camp along with Jenkins.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Heading thru town, and hopefully back on once piece before dawn.

gonna be another long night...

Comment

• Ok, Exo, just to confirm, you want to ride through town and then towards whatever Ayanda was told was out there? That would be slightly out of the way. The camp is east of town, and the potential problem is north of town. Do you want to go straight there, or do you want to try to alert Kag or one of the others?

Comment

• No... got turned around in my head.
            Sorry, a straight path seems best this time.

Comment

• Yeah I thought the caravan was moving out. missed the whole we gonna go looking for trouble

Comment

• Sorry. Yeah, you're now on a little expedition......though don't fret if I give the other tracks (Bruno's for instance) some time to play out slightly more before moving the 4 of you on to your destination.....though it should only take a couple hours by horseback to get roughly 'there'.

Comment

• Fitz stands up gently. "I think I am ready, Mo Chara." He half-smiles.

Comment

• Ready for what Fitz? You're still at the caravan......and the little party on horseback has vanished North. There is always the town you can visit.....it's a Firbolg town after all.

Comment

• I saw the word expedition, and thought it was all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                        I saw the word expedition, and thought it was all of us.
                        No problem. You can naturaly try to catch up, but they've got a bit of a head start. You could of course go somewhere else. Or there happens to be an elf still around the camp if you want to try to strike up conversation.

Comment

• We're just having a LOOK, scouting.
                          If we find any trouble, we'll skedaddle right back and tell you all about it.

That's the plan, anyhow...

Comment

• I'm waiting until at least Saturday in order to see if we're going to get some of our participants back a bit more regularly. I know that the Holiday Season is a terrible time to do anything like this. The game is not on hold, just letting vacation run its natural course.

Mostly waiting on something from Bwaha and Nick. Xangr's update is reliant on what Bruno does. I know that Snowy won't be posting till at least Monday morning Belgium time, and I can update that without his input.

Comment

• Right, I'm ready, I would like to get a small cask of 16 penny nails and a adz though...
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Hmm on foot better cover but on foot I am guessing we would be slower than firebolgs if it came to a foot race.

On horses with slight cover but still on horses. I like option two

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X