Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee, he must be talking about me.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      One of us, (Wong) should dual class into a cleric. Or better yet we get a new player who is one.

Someone who's somewhat preachy I think...
      Nothing saying you can't be a preachy monk....just like our druid is kind of a recluse of sorts. Heck we've got a pair of high-born nobility that think the solution to everything is to hit it with a bigger object, a spellsword that is mildly impressionable to that way of thinking, a thief that carries the weapons loadout of a professional mercenary (with an impressive repotoire of combat abilities to boot), and a ranger....a group notorious for loners and drifters, that is the eminent professional about this 'job'.

It all just makes it more fun....seeing the different personalities grow out of each character. I always thought my Firefly character (Able) was hampered that way....his capabilities so broad and potent, his character (and character flaws) so bland and flat.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• I just thought he was calling me 'preachy.' Maybe cause I rant too much.

Comment

• Just so you know, no one did particularly awful.....though as I noted, some coordination would certainly help improve your performance. This whole skirmish was predicated on the dice....no one had any modifiers or enough plot points built up to do anything at their own will really. As for how long the fight took....this was my first one, and I spent way too much time going round for round....in the future only duels or stuff like that will go this way. The last post illustrates more of how the fights will go.....using your guidance of what you're trying to do I'll do attack and defense rolls so long as you're in combat with an enemy. That'll speed things up a bit.

As to how the fight ended....no I didn't 'call it'....you guys reached your local thresholds for how much of a morale shock each group of opponents could take....and they ran for it rather than face increasingly bad odds.....

Comment

• It helps having the luck of wearing a Bulldogs cap too.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
              It helps having the luck of wearing a Bulldogs cap too.
              Wouldn't know anything about that.....my hat has a big orange paw on it.....

Comment

• Urgh. Clemson.

Comment

• So it sounds like I'm gonna be the cleric.

Should I just chose a 'god' or be tasked by one???

No party in dnd should be without one.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• think Xanjar and Alex have a good synergy. I was thinking of the fights in spartacus

Comment

• I'm assuming we're taking a Christmas break. When you all come back, feel free to explore the town's various shops, taverns, and other establishments. Just tell me where you'd like to go and I'll point your character in the right direction. Or you all can choose to confer at the camp and stay there and we'll get this show back on the road in short order.

Comment

• I am good no need to hit town for anything for me.

Comment

• Fitz prefers Fergus' company as well. He thinks he may talk to his mates he hasn't yet.

Comment

• Newb... go buy a cask of nails... And a adz...

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Well then, feel free to do some in character discussing in the main thread. Didn't know if you all would like to sell some items and try to start building some working capital. After all, between you lot you've got a half-dozen spears or so, some arrows, a handful of knives, and a halfling targe.

Oh, and remember that this town is run by Firbolg....just keep it in mind before someone goes off insulting someone....by accident of course.

Comment

• Odd that so little interest was shown in all the loot.
                                Moze' will take a couple of knives, the ones best suited to throwing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X