Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick the Noodle
    replied
    As you may have noticed, I cannot participate at present. Many apologies.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    Magic can work to.

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    I believe they had wooden whistles or flute type instruments then.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Well, here in this world we have radios.
    I was thinking of something like a "rally here" or "Here I Am!" sort of thing.

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    I've never found one that does. I have a crossbow. I only use it on hogs or sometimes deer.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Your avatar reminds me of my Crossbow.

It would be really handy to have, or maybe rig-up, a versions of the whistler. I know there were arrows for longbows that would make a high-pitched whistling sound when fired... can I find something like that for a CB?

Would be a very handy thing to have in certain situations.

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    Not gonna happen.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Most of the team is around the tavern. A quick update on that situation is that Ayanda has gotten hold of a couple of horses, some thieves have run off after deciding that Ayanda and Wildstar were more than they wanted to tangle with, and Wong is on a horse but hurt. Dremlar is suffering some ill effects of using stronger magics, that double-edged sword, and is out front with Bruno (wounded slightly) Moze and Ali. Note that there are three Orcs of the Gem Clan dead in the street, and that being associated with that in their territory might be considered a bad thing. As in really big chase bad if the right people showed up.

Xangr and Fitz, with Ferghus, have caught the boy that was making off with this black diamond-like stone. He's pleading for them to let him go....note what he's saying.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewza View Post
    While at least I did not get the roll that says "you blow up in a giant lighting bomb" or is that not a roll. That is probally 99 or 00. Those are never good rolls.
    Unless you are rolling for your strength, under the old system.

Sorry for my extended absence, I was side-tracked by RL and a grim & worthless attempt to get involved with the "official" Game of Thrones RPG. They call it a MUSH, and that acronym says it all in a nutshell.
    Do NOT waste your time.

Mozenwraith is back, and will have something to say once I get caught up again.

Speaking of nutshells, where are we at as a team, anyway?

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    For Dremlar's digestion....just a matter of rolls there chap. You got a pretty wicked roll for the spell's effect on you....it'll pass in time but you can tell that you're pretty well done for at least the day. It was a spectacular looking piece of magic, even though it wasn't immediately fatal to Zurbag.
    I would have droped a fire ball or don some other fire based Area Effect spell. But I though buring down a town for one orc is not worth it.

While at least I did not get the roll that says "you blow up in a giant lighting bomb" or is that not a roll. That is probally 99 or 00. Those are never good rolls.

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    um is joining up a friendly way for you to say hey guys make my life easier.

Got to give it to you tac even in face to face gaming our little band would be a testings a GM limits.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    For Dremlar's digestion....just a matter of rolls there chap. You got a pretty wicked roll for the spell's effect on you....it'll pass in time but you can tell that you're pretty well done for at least the day. It was a spectacular looking piece of magic, even though it wasn't immediately fatal to Zurbag.

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    You never know at some point we might actually all fight in the same place

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    You have ADD and ADHD like me?

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    With that in mind, I'm still waiting for Nick to weigh in....but with his character currently experiencing some discomfort, we'll move on just a bit.....to catch everyone up to the same timeline.

Note: It's more difficult than I would have thought to run multiple simultaneous events in my mind and not get them mixed up.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X