Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Exorcist
    replied
    (Glad to hear it, we are going to need help moving quickly through the wilderness. )

    And moving quickly is definitely on Mozenwraith's mind, as he paces about relentlessly or lurks in shadows around the group, hunting for eaves-droppers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Czin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Well, on the serious note, PM me with an idea of what you want your character to be, or PM me with a question and I can give you some suggestions.

    Here is what we currently have in our little band:

    1 (Unknown, NPC)
    1 Human Thief
    1 Human Ranger
    1 Elf Mage
    1 Firbolg Druid
    2 Human Lords
    1 Human Spellsword
    1 Human Monk/Cleric

    As you can see, there are some gaps that can be filled.
    People play monks still?

    I'll go with an Elf Druid, once I wrap up this game of Rise of the Reds I'll get onto more details.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Originally posted by Czin View Post
    Can my Orcs talk in Cockney?

    But more seriously I'm interested.
    Well, on the serious note, PM me with an idea of what you want your character to be, or PM me with a question and I can give you some suggestions.

    Here is what we currently have in our little band:

    1 (Unknown, NPC)
    1 Human Thief
    1 Human Ranger
    1 Elf Mage
    1 Firbolg Druid
    2 Human Lords
    1 Human Spellsword
    1 Human Monk/Cleric

    As you can see, there are some gaps that can be filled.

    Leave a comment:


  • Czin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dashy View Post
    *snip*
    Can my Orcs talk in Cockney?

    But more seriously I'm interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snowygerry
    replied
    Since most active players seem to agree with Ayanda's basic plan and I'll be off-line from tomorrow afternoon till monday, feel free to implement it without further input on my part.

    Ayanda will join the group where his services are deemed most usefull, either to sound out the mysterious stranger or set up a defensible mage-proof camp somewhere

    Leave a comment:


  • rebpreacher
    replied
    Yes, not sure I like holding on to this rock.

    Leave a comment:


  • craven
    replied
    So basically the guys with the kids need to figure out what we need to do

    going to the boss of the orcs we just killed not high on my list. So we either find who the kid was going to give the rock. Help the kid out of whatever jam he is in Or hit the road I am game for any of the above.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
    Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what happened to Lasren, Jenkins and the caravan, did it disband ? are they still at Orc-town preparing for the return journey ?

    Also did they pay us for our services on the way there ?
    They paid you all. Laisren is the warlord leading the town/fief that you defended....so if you're ever back in the area you might meet him again. Jenkins and Kag are in the Jen'tara mountains...they paid you, but they won't be going out with another caravan for at least several weeks....so you had just been released from employ when all of this crap started.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bwaha
    replied
    It's all good, I just got CC last stand at arnhem, and I've been busy toying with it...

    BTW can you send me the info on clerics?

    I'd like to pass out some healing...

    Leave a comment:


  • Snowygerry
    replied
    Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what happened to Lasren, Jenkins and the caravan, did it disband ? are they still at Orc-town preparing for the return journey ?

    Also did they pay us for our services on the way there ?

    Leave a comment:


  • andrewza
    replied
    Good idead.


    I hat get punched in the gut never mind doing a 10k first.

    Leave a comment:


  • craven
    replied
    Sounds like a might good plan to me

    Leave a comment:


  • rebpreacher
    replied
    Fine with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    I was giving everyone a chance to catch up and get posts in. This week has been crazy for me and I can tell that this month has been the same for everyone. I intend on moving along tomorrow evening EST....if no one objects, and since the idea seems to be getting away, I'm going to move it up a bit further than the hour or so it would take to get everyone assembled....expect a few days of travel to transpire unless something happens.....I am assuming that going in the direction that Fitz and Xangr went is the general plan....and moving on farther once you all meet up?

    A few notes:

    Bruno will be moving slow for a few days. It's not a disabling wound, but it's going to hurt and be stiff.

    Dremlar, you know from experience that you'll be alright in the morning....from the time being it's like you got punched in the stomach several times after running a 10k.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snowygerry
    replied
    Just to note I distanced myself from the main fight to make it somewhat more interesting mostly - also trying to typecast Ayanda as somewhat solitary figure for IC purposes.

    I could likely have pumped some arrows in those orcs from a safe distance and shortened the fight a fair bit but I gathered 3 against 8 would be rather one-sided.

    If it makes gaming easier I'll try and act in a more coordinated fashion in future

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X