X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craven
    replied
    Oh i am good where it all is
    guy seems evil to me hence he dont get the ROCK!!

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    Thanks mate.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    I apologize to all players, I was not expecting that to last very long. The banter between Dremlar and the mysterious man/mage lasted much longer than I anticipated. Everyone feel free to jump in, come closer to town, or something. Delenda.....I'll be getting your character in here shortly....

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Mostly I had him do it so things wouldn't be forgotten. The bookkeeping for games like this tends to be what the GM messes up on.
    I have mine saved on my desk top.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewza View Post
    Should I kill the kid with a tackical nuckler (magic) missel for being the snitch he is.
    The kid never said anything.....more probable the man read his mind.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    You did not need to post your spells. Best to keep a few trikes to ones self.

Ice storm plus fire ball is like thermite and ice right?
    Mostly I had him do it so things wouldn't be forgotten. The bookkeeping for games like this tends to be what the GM messes up on.

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    I was told to post the spell names without specs.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    You did not need to post your spells. Best to keep a few trikes to ones self.

Ice storm plus fire ball is like thermite and ice right?

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    Gandalf

Strength: 6
    Dexterity: 12
    Intelligence: 15*
    Charisma: 3
    Wisdom: 14*
    Constitution: 18*
    Gear: 8

Gear/Appearance:*
    Nordic in nature. Wears a padded leather jerkin in a golden hue of khaki, with a wolf-fur trimmed waist-length woolen cape (with a trio of golden lightning bolts embroidered in) in brilliant green, green woolen leggings, and knee-high leather boots in the same golden hue of khaki. Brass Buttons and a cape fastened with a thick brass chain. Long red hair and a well trimmed beard both quite red. A staff, walking-stick length, with a swell on the end for gripping (while walking) or beating someone with. Well sanded and polished wood, with brass tacks decorating it. A small knife for general use.*

Personality: *Great potential as a mage, with seething arrogance. Skilled, yet a love the limelight and has no problem shoving his *knowledge, wisdom, power, and ability in everyone's face. He's powerful, and he knows it, and his choice in clothes makes sure his enemies know it too. He'll be a pretty good hand to hand fighter, not great, but ok.*

Spells:*

Shield:*

Magic Missile: *

Wall of Ice:*

Lightning Bolt:*

Ice Storm:*

TransformationM:*

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Should I kill the kid with a tackical nuckler (magic) missel for being the snitch he is.
    He's been nothing but trouble from the start, why not?

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Nah - just give him a nasty rash for couple of days, no major harm done

What is the distance/expected traveling time from the field to the camp ?

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    PM me about what sort of character you'd like to be and we'll work on it. At the moment we're moving a bit slow....hoping some players will jump in and get us through this somewhat arduous part and on to the next adventure.

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    How does one join?

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    Well rush in and to possibly the rescue or keep the gem and use it for ransom purposes is starting to look like this will go.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X