• Show
Clear All

• craven
    replied
    Ali could of went with him it was his choice not to go lol

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    Indeed, more of a battle wizard here though.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    Our soon to be second wizzard.

I think we need to just finnish up here. Won't be long.

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    Heyo guys.

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    Well in a couple of days i will retrun to the camp.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Well, I guess you could murder him, if he were around for you to do the murdering. The whole way back to camp there's not one sign that he's anywhere nearby.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Sorry.

Crazy busy week. I'm so fracking sore.

As to the storyline, don't worry, it is always evolving somewhat. I don't need you to 'do something for me' in order to get the story moving, though occasionally I might encourage you to hurry up if it's becoming a dialogue and ignoring the other players.

Here's what I need to know:

What is to be done with the kid. He wants to go home.

Is everyone going to head out towards the Western Cities?

Also, Aerie needs to update what she's going to do.....remember, the rest of you haven't met her.
    Sounds kinky

Good so I can murder the wizard

I left him behind. He is of no use to us. And killing him acheivs nothing.

No most of us seem to be waiting or moving to the camp. To confront the wizard.

I would not focus on her with the wizard presenting a biger threat. Once he is delt with we can confront the elf druid.

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    You're sore?
    Try this.
    Overhauling two tractors and one lawn tractor, changing out oil, plugs and such in all owned by our farms.
    Trimmed now 175 horses hooves.
    Checked on all cattle, checked out the calves born, as of this morning now 24 calves.
    Hauled 200 bales of hay, and brought in fresh feed for cattle, horses, dogs, cats, and rabbits.
    Worked on a 133 year old house behind mine, was like a servant's quarters. We're remodeling top to bottom, in case of a marriage or a daughter wants to move up.
    I am bushed.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Sorry.

Crazy busy week. I'm so fracking sore.

As to the storyline, don't worry, it is always evolving somewhat. I don't need you to 'do something for me' in order to get the story moving, though occasionally I might encourage you to hurry up if it's becoming a dialogue and ignoring the other players.

Here's what I need to know:

What is to be done with the kid. He wants to go home.

Is everyone going to head out towards the Western Cities?

Also, Aerie needs to update what she's going to do.....remember, the rest of you haven't met her.

Leave a comment:

• craven
    replied
    I am good with you getting the gem.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Fine by me

Since I'll be gone for the week-end anyway, just walk in and take over, I just felt we were moving in circles with nothing much happening.

I'll play along with whatever you guys come up with.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    You can give it to me. I can a ctually use it. I just don't see it has somthing worth dieing for.

Of course it could be used in some big plan.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    You can give it to me. I can a ctually use it. I just don't see it has somthing worth dieing for.

Of course it could be used in some big plan.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Originally posted by craven View Post
    just think of it this way lawful good giving something to a guy who threatens kids. and he has not improved his position by being a jerk.
    I'll answer this here instead of the other thread, since my reasoning is actually more of OOC nature

IC Ayanda would agree with you, we could simply keep the gem, tell him to go s* himself, but

OOC I feel Tac has introduced the gemstone to progress the story, and other then this there's really not much we can do with it,

I doubt there is a more friendly, yet equally knowledgeable mage somewhere we can take it to

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    He can get the rock. If we can stick it so far up his ass it comes out his mouth.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X