Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are patient kemosabe.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• so let me get this correct we have a nice little game going and you come in and ruin it

way to go del

Comment

• What did I do? Based on Tac's advice I played my
        character perfectly. He has NO social skills, he is arrogant, a jerk, and really thinks you're all inferior. Even with all that he asks you a few questions (laced with a few insults but hey look back at his personality) and you either insult him back, lie, threaten him, or ignore him and so on. You excluded me pretty much on purpose here.
        First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
          What did I do? Based on Tac's advice I played my
          character perfectly. He has NO social skills, he is arrogant, a jerk, and really thinks you're all inferior. Even with all that he asks you a few questions (laced with a few insults but hey look back at his personality) and you either insult him back, lie, threaten him, or ignore him and so on. You excluded me pretty much on purpose here.
          Dont worry about it I will just have Alex return to his homeland.

Comment

• All right. While this extremely in character dialogue is admirable, everyone getting pissy right off the bat is ridiculously detrimental to the game.

For the current group: He's arrogant and a snot, but for better or worse he is the only person around. And he is asking questions.

For the new guy: They seem to be a bit subdued, as if they feel a deep regret about what just happened. Coming at them so overbearing, while it might be in character, is just a good way to isolate the other players and break up the game.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• And for a sensitive warrior like Fitz, its a good way to get on his bad side. Right damn quick.
              This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Is there an updated post with players and their characters/roles somewwhere ?

I honestly have no idea who our leader is supposed to be
                High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X