X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Sorry.

Crazy busy week. I'm so fracking sore.

As to the storyline, don't worry, it is always evolving somewhat. I don't need you to 'do something for me' in order to get the story moving, though occasionally I might encourage you to hurry up if it's becoming a dialogue and ignoring the other players.

Here's what I need to know:

What is to be done with the kid. He wants to go home.

Is everyone going to head out towards the Western Cities?

Also, Aerie needs to update what she's going to do.....remember, the rest of you haven't met her.
    Sounds kinky

Good so I can murder the wizard

I left him behind. He is of no use to us. And killing him acheivs nothing.

No most of us seem to be waiting or moving to the camp. To confront the wizard.

I would not focus on her with the wizard presenting a biger threat. Once he is delt with we can confront the elf druid.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Well, I guess you could murder him, if he were around for you to do the murdering. The whole way back to camp there's not one sign that he's anywhere nearby.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Well in a couple of days i will retrun to the camp.

Comment

• Heyo guys.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Our soon to be second wizzard.

I think we need to just finnish up here. Won't be long.
            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Indeed, more of a battle wizard here though.

Comment

• Ali could of went with him it was his choice not to go lol

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                  Ali could of went with him it was his choice not to go lol
                  Just being in character....and he's kind of pissed that you don't trust him....or can't you tell....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                    Just being in character....and he's kind of pissed that you don't trust him....or can't you tell....lol
                    oh that his problem then since i got no clue to why he thinks that.

Comment

• Sorry gents, I have to pull out, for real. Had to leave one of the 3 games I am involved with here and this is the one. Mozenwraith wanders off to find his own way in the world.
                      Farewell!

Comment

• Bah sorry to hear that Ex

btw think Tac was trying to move the campaign along

wont be any survivors all oxygen was burned away in the fire suffocating everyone more than likely. or at best serious serious lung damage

Comment

• Well, I was trying to move it along. I'll work a suitable ending for Moze in. We'll continue to move along, especially since this new character is such a 'character' that I'm wondering if I'll be working out details of you all moving on, or of a massive battle in the field....

Comment

• Ha, I tried to play him as you said his personality was. Seems my guy will go his own way though since no one can deal with him being arrogant/jerk/anti social.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                              Ha, I tried to play him as you said his personality was. Seems my guy will go his own way though since no one can deal with him being arrogant/jerk/anti social.
                              If need be. I will say that having multiple groups makes my job a bit harder, but I can pull it off to some extent. Of course circumstances will likely be pulling you all together again.....

Comment

• Sorry if it will make it harder. No one seems to be able to react to him at all. So far its been either: silence, stares, glares, or insults. So either they recognize a potential ally or hes out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X