No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told to post the spell names without specs.
    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewza View Post
      You did not need to post your spells. Best to keep a few trikes to ones self.

Ice storm plus fire ball is like thermite and ice right?
      Mostly I had him do it so things wouldn't be forgotten. The bookkeeping for games like this tends to be what the GM messes up on.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewza View Post
        Should I kill the kid with a tackical nuckler (magic) missel for being the snitch he is.
        The kid never said anything.....more probable the man read his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
          Mostly I had him do it so things wouldn't be forgotten. The bookkeeping for games like this tends to be what the GM messes up on.
          I have mine saved on my desk top.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• I apologize to all players, I was not expecting that to last very long. The banter between Dremlar and the mysterious man/mage lasted much longer than I anticipated. Everyone feel free to jump in, come closer to town, or something. Delenda.....I'll be getting your character in here shortly....

Comment

• Thanks mate.
              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Oh i am good where it all is
                guy seems evil to me hence he dont get the ROCK!!

Comment

• He can get the rock. If we can stick it so far up his ass it comes out his mouth.
                  you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                    just think of it this way lawful good giving something to a guy who threatens kids. and he has not improved his position by being a jerk.
                    I'll answer this here instead of the other thread, since my reasoning is actually more of OOC nature

IC Ayanda would agree with you, we could simply keep the gem, tell him to go s* himself, but

OOC I feel Tac has introduced the gemstone to progress the story, and other then this there's really not much we can do with it,

I doubt there is a more friendly, yet equally knowledgeable mage somewhere we can take it to
                    Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• You can give it to me. I can a ctually use it. I just don't see it has somthing worth dieing for.

Of course it could be used in some big plan.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• You can give it to me. I can a ctually use it. I just don't see it has somthing worth dieing for.

Of course it could be used in some big plan.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Fine by me

Since I'll be gone for the week-end anyway, just walk in and take over, I just felt we were moving in circles with nothing much happening.

I'll play along with whatever you guys come up with.
                          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• I am good with you getting the gem.

Comment

• Sorry.

Crazy busy week. I'm so fracking sore.

As to the storyline, don't worry, it is always evolving somewhat. I don't need you to 'do something for me' in order to get the story moving, though occasionally I might encourage you to hurry up if it's becoming a dialogue and ignoring the other players.

Here's what I need to know:

What is to be done with the kid. He wants to go home.

Is everyone going to head out towards the Western Cities?

Also, Aerie needs to update what she's going to do.....remember, the rest of you haven't met her.

Comment

• You're sore?
                                Try this.
                                Overhauling two tractors and one lawn tractor, changing out oil, plugs and such in all owned by our farms.
                                Trimmed now 175 horses hooves.
                                Checked on all cattle, checked out the calves born, as of this morning now 24 calves.
                                Hauled 200 bales of hay, and brought in fresh feed for cattle, horses, dogs, cats, and rabbits.
                                Worked on a 133 year old house behind mine, was like a servant's quarters. We're remodeling top to bottom, in case of a marriage or a daughter wants to move up.
                                I am bushed.
                                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X