Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So basically the guys with the kids need to figure out what we need to do

going to the boss of the orcs we just killed not high on my list. So we either find who the kid was going to give the rock. Help the kid out of whatever jam he is in Or hit the road I am game for any of the above.

Comment

• Yes, not sure I like holding on to this rock.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Since most active players seem to agree with Ayanda's basic plan and I'll be off-line from tomorrow afternoon till monday, feel free to implement it without further input on my part.

Ayanda will join the group where his services are deemed most usefull, either to sound out the mysterious stranger or set up a defensible mage-proof camp somewhere
        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dashy View Post
          *snip*
          Can my Orcs talk in Cockney?

But more seriously I'm interested.
          Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
          But who's to judge the right from wrong.
          When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
          That violence breeds violence.
          But in the end it has to be this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Czin View Post
            Can my Orcs talk in Cockney?

But more seriously I'm interested.
            Well, on the serious note, PM me with an idea of what you want your character to be, or PM me with a question and I can give you some suggestions.

Here is what we currently have in our little band:

1 (Unknown, NPC)
            1 Human Thief
            1 Human Ranger
            1 Elf Mage
            1 Firbolg Druid
            2 Human Lords
            1 Human Spellsword
            1 Human Monk/Cleric

As you can see, there are some gaps that can be filled.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
              Well, on the serious note, PM me with an idea of what you want your character to be, or PM me with a question and I can give you some suggestions.

Here is what we currently have in our little band:

1 (Unknown, NPC)
              1 Human Thief
              1 Human Ranger
              1 Elf Mage
              1 Firbolg Druid
              2 Human Lords
              1 Human Spellsword
              1 Human Monk/Cleric

As you can see, there are some gaps that can be filled.
              People play monks still?

I'll go with an Elf Druid, once I wrap up this game of Rise of the Reds I'll get onto more details.
              Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
              But who's to judge the right from wrong.
              When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
              That violence breeds violence.
              But in the end it has to be this way.

Comment

• (Glad to hear it, we are going to need help moving quickly through the wilderness. )

And moving quickly is definitely on Mozenwraith's mind, as he paces about relentlessly or lurks in shadows around the group, hunting for eaves-droppers.

Comment

• Well rush in and to possibly the rescue or keep the gem and use it for ransom purposes is starting to look like this will go.

Comment

• How does one join?
                    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• PM me about what sort of character you'd like to be and we'll work on it. At the moment we're moving a bit slow....hoping some players will jump in and get us through this somewhat arduous part and on to the next adventure.
                      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Should I kill the kid with a tackical nuckler (magic) missel for being the snitch he is.
                        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Nah - just give him a nasty rash for couple of days, no major harm done

What is the distance/expected traveling time from the field to the camp ?
                          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                            Should I kill the kid with a tackical nuckler (magic) missel for being the snitch he is.
                            He's been nothing but trouble from the start, why not?

Comment

• Gandalf

Strength: 6
                              Dexterity: 12
                              Intelligence: 15*
                              Charisma: 3
                              Wisdom: 14*
                              Constitution: 18*
                              Gear: 8

Gear/Appearance:*
                              Nordic in nature. Wears a padded leather jerkin in a golden hue of khaki, with a wolf-fur trimmed waist-length woolen cape (with a trio of golden lightning bolts embroidered in) in brilliant green, green woolen leggings, and knee-high leather boots in the same golden hue of khaki. Brass Buttons and a cape fastened with a thick brass chain. Long red hair and a well trimmed beard both quite red. A staff, walking-stick length, with a swell on the end for gripping (while walking) or beating someone with. Well sanded and polished wood, with brass tacks decorating it. A small knife for general use.*

Personality: *Great potential as a mage, with seething arrogance. Skilled, yet a love the limelight and has no problem shoving his *knowledge, wisdom, power, and ability in everyone's face. He's powerful, and he knows it, and his choice in clothes makes sure his enemies know it too. He'll be a pretty good hand to hand fighter, not great, but ok.*

Spells:*

Shield:*

Magic Missile: *

Wall of Ice:*

Lightning Bolt:*

Ice Storm:*

TransformationM:*
                              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• You did not need to post your spells. Best to keep a few trikes to ones self.

Ice storm plus fire ball is like thermite and ice right?
                                you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X