Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna happen.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Your avatar reminds me of my Crossbow.

It would be really handy to have, or maybe rig-up, a versions of the whistler. I know there were arrows for longbows that would make a high-pitched whistling sound when fired... can I find something like that for a CB?

Would be a very handy thing to have in certain situations.

Comment

• I've never found one that does. I have a crossbow. I only use it on hogs or sometimes deer.

Comment

• Well, here in this world we have radios.
          I was thinking of something like a "rally here" or "Here I Am!" sort of thing.

Comment

• I believe they had wooden whistles or flute type instruments then.

Comment

• Magic can work to.
              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• As you may have noticed, I cannot participate at present. Many apologies.
                How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Just to note I distanced myself from the main fight to make it somewhat more interesting mostly - also trying to typecast Ayanda as somewhat solitary figure for IC purposes.

I could likely have pumped some arrows in those orcs from a safe distance and shortened the fight a fair bit but I gathered 3 against 8 would be rather one-sided.

If it makes gaming easier I'll try and act in a more coordinated fashion in future
                  Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• I was giving everyone a chance to catch up and get posts in. This week has been crazy for me and I can tell that this month has been the same for everyone. I intend on moving along tomorrow evening EST....if no one objects, and since the idea seems to be getting away, I'm going to move it up a bit further than the hour or so it would take to get everyone assembled....expect a few days of travel to transpire unless something happens.....I am assuming that going in the direction that Fitz and Xangr went is the general plan....and moving on farther once you all meet up?

A few notes:

Bruno will be moving slow for a few days. It's not a disabling wound, but it's going to hurt and be stiff.

Dremlar, you know from experience that you'll be alright in the morning....from the time being it's like you got punched in the stomach several times after running a 10k.
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Fine with me.

Comment

• Sounds like a might good plan to me

Comment

• Good idead.

I hat get punched in the gut never mind doing a 10k first.
                          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what happened to Lasren, Jenkins and the caravan, did it disband ? are they still at Orc-town preparing for the return journey ?

Also did they pay us for our services on the way there ?
                            Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• It's all good, I just got CC last stand at arnhem, and I've been busy toying with it...

BTW can you send me the info on clerics?

I'd like to pass out some healing...
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                                Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what happened to Lasren, Jenkins and the caravan, did it disband ? are they still at Orc-town preparing for the return journey ?

Also did they pay us for our services on the way there ?
                                They paid you all. Laisren is the warlord leading the town/fief that you defended....so if you're ever back in the area you might meet him again. Jenkins and Kag are in the Jen'tara mountains...they paid you, but they won't be going out with another caravan for at least several weeks....so you had just been released from employ when all of this crap started.
                                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X