Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt food will be a problem.

From the post, 2 things to figure out.

1) What you're going to hunt for in the spoils....the more specific the better so I can determine it rather than publish a huge list of crap.

2) If you're going to finish your job, or do something else, or whatever.....and any discussion.

Once that's worked out, I can move on with the story....and work on Episode 2.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• any thing magical in nature. I do not really need much. since i did not do much.
      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• We ought to go raid their baggage train. I bet there's some good loot there...
        Last edited by Bwaha; 16 Feb 13, 16:48.
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          We ought to go raid their baggage train. I bet theres\'s some good loot there...
          You read my mind.

Should be a moderately good haul, if we can beat the enemy Privates there.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            You read my mind.

Should be a moderately good haul, if we can beat the enemy Privates there.
            Yeah that was inline what I was thinking when i asked about there leader and such.

Comment

• *ahem* Craven....something tells me that what you want isn't back at camp....

Comment

• Fitz will follow the gang. He prefers to watch them and find out what they will do.
                This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                  *ahem* Craven....something tells me that what you want isn't back at camp....
                  Well i will look never mind i will go back to finding my vorpal long sword then

Comment

• So off with the carvan to finish up our contract.

Comment

• so anyplace in town to sell this sword or would i be better off waiting till next town to sell it since they just got a lot of swords.

Comment

• Might be better off waiting at the moment....good thing you guys are with a caravan....plenty of place to store something without having to carry it.

Comment

• Just tell me whats available so I know what I'm looking at.
                          And Fitz might be like Alex, who knows?
                          Its just keeping them from being scared, eh?
                          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• In the overall process working for these orc is not something I am all that keen on.

Comment

• Sorry I didn't get to this last night. I was busy officially taking myself off of the market. Yep...Tac, the incorrigible bachelor, popped the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                                Sorry I didn't get to this last night. I was busy officially taking myself off of the market. Yep...Tac, the incorrigible bachelor, popped the question.
                                Congratulation.

Meanwhile it appears it time to get out of town guys

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X