No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you try to stand your ground, and are successful, you'll continue to do so even if friendly troops break and run, essentially forming a schiltrom-type formation as the enemy moves around you.
    Don't know if this is meant for the melee group only, but since the archer group is down to just Ayanda and Ali and no PC support, this is a bad idea.

If the lowland line breaks, they should not hold but of course retreat along with it, if possible acting as rearguard but above above all avoiding hand to hand combat.
    Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Post up your stuff in the main thread. Tomorrow night EST I'm going to update......whether our resident mage makes a move or bides his time.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• I'll be here. I hope.
        This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Made my move. My entry was not dramtic enough for me though. I needed a them songe.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Ayanda, Ali, and Dremlar can see and hear Moze. Bruno et al can hear the call for help. If one of the melee group wants to run to Moze's aid, they'll have to disentangle themselves from their own fight in the process.

Note: Depending on how this next round goes, the battle could finish up somewhat quickly. The faster you all give me your posts, the faster I can resolve this thing and hopefully (presuming you win) get you on to the next episode.

Also, in this thread, feel free to post up critiques or suggestions. Much of this system is from D&D, but quite a bit is homebrewed to augment 'realism' and to reflect the world in which you're operating.

Comment

• I apologize for being absent this week. I had to support a lengthy trial, and I was pulling 12+ hr days. I plan on updating the battle tonight....depending on a couple of rolls we could be in the next episode by tomorrow or so.

Comment

• I remember those days. I was gone from Wed. night til this morning. Valentine's trip. My woman comes first.
                So does Krispy Kreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                  I remember those days. I was gone from Wed. night til this morning. Valentine's trip. My woman comes first.
                  So does Krispy Kreme.
                  I will refrain from the Cop/Donut jokes....as I resemble them.

Comment

• I used to. And honestly, the only ones I can eat are KK
                    I can't eat lard. Makes me ill. KK isn't as greasy as most.

Comment

• On the booty after the battle, I think Fitz would like a slingshot or a bow and arrows. If no one else wants them.

Comment

• If we win I think we are gonna end up getting well paid. Although I am not sure how much of a difference we made.

Comment

• Me either. But we did our best, I think.

Comment

• Well....the townsfolk are running pell-mell after them, but the Highlanders that aren't scattered have beaten a hasty retreat. And the local lord has granted you the pick of the spoils of battle as recompense.....nothing like paying you with someone else's stuff.....

Comment

• nice other than looting for the sack of looting for some money.

I am looking for a good bastard or longsword. A horse from which to fight from would be good also.

Did the leader of the enemy warband get brought down. If not we might want to chase him down.

Ransom and good gear

Comment

• Fitz isn't particular, nor greedy. He will take what most don't want. And food for Ferghus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X