Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Sorry. Yeah, you're now on a little expedition......though don't fret if I give the other tracks (Bruno's for instance) some time to play out slightly more before moving the 4 of you on to your destination.....though it should only take a couple hours by horseback to get roughly 'there'.

    Leave a comment:


  • craven
    replied
    Yeah I thought the caravan was moving out. missed the whole we gonna go looking for trouble

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    No... got turned around in my head.
    Sorry, a straight path seems best this time.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Ok, Exo, just to confirm, you want to ride through town and then towards whatever Ayanda was told was out there? That would be slightly out of the way. The camp is east of town, and the potential problem is north of town. Do you want to go straight there, or do you want to try to alert Kag or one of the others?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    Heading thru town, and hopefully back on once piece before dawn.

    gonna be another long night...

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Just to update, bruno, xangr, and Wong are in town. So is Kag. Moze, ayanda, and some guy naked Ali have left camp. The rest of you are in the camp along with Jenkins.

    Leave a comment:


  • rebpreacher
    replied
    Fitz looks over them. He's interested, but walking at the moment isn't on his mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    Odd that so little interest was shown in all the loot.
    Moze' will take a couple of knives, the ones best suited to throwing.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Well then, feel free to do some in character discussing in the main thread. Didn't know if you all would like to sell some items and try to start building some working capital. After all, between you lot you've got a half-dozen spears or so, some arrows, a handful of knives, and a halfling targe.

    Oh, and remember that this town is run by Firbolg....just keep it in mind before someone goes off insulting someone....by accident of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bwaha
    replied
    Newb... go buy a cask of nails... And a adz...

    Leave a comment:


  • rebpreacher
    replied
    Fitz prefers Fergus' company as well. He thinks he may talk to his mates he hasn't yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • craven
    replied
    I am good no need to hit town for anything for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    I'm assuming we're taking a Christmas break. When you all come back, feel free to explore the town's various shops, taverns, and other establishments. Just tell me where you'd like to go and I'll point your character in the right direction. Or you all can choose to confer at the camp and stay there and we'll get this show back on the road in short order.

    Leave a comment:


  • craven
    replied
    think Xanjar and Alex have a good synergy. I was thinking of the fights in spartacus

    Leave a comment:


  • Bwaha
    replied
    So it sounds like I'm gonna be the cleric.

    Should I just chose a 'god' or be tasked by one???

    No party in dnd should be without one.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X