No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm working on something as we speak. The idea is in a PM.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'll note that if you remember there is a whole 'unit' of levies with axes and hoes and pitchforks that is unengaged.....Laisren's in charge, but if one of you thought he had the strength of will or charisma or popularity or a good reason to try and get them to follow your orders, you could give it a go....
      The reserve mentioned earlier I assume, have we been able to determine if the enemy has one also ?
      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• So just to be clear we have overlapped the enemys lines and they reformed in a L type formation.

Comment

• Also unless someone comes up with a great idea or even somewhat better idea.

Alex will advance into the enemy with his flaming weapon shouting taunts and other intimadating things.

Figure might as well try to scare them into running

Comment

• Craven, just so you know, Xangr is the one with a flaming weapon. Yours is just the normal kind of weapon.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• ahh that makes more sense the write up says wildstar. but i can go with that

Comment

• Fixed the write up.

I plan on doing an update either tonight or tomorrow. Just note that in the absence of orders, your character either follows your previous orders, or if that doesn't make sense he follows the lead of the nearest other character.

Comment

• (I'm giving everyone a chance to have caught up. Update to the game will be done Monday Night EST. Oh....and our resident mage seems to have come back from maneuvers. I think he might be able to pop in for a spell......)

Comment

• This 'sage' is brooding over a f--king truck stopping dead cold in traffic. Wondering what the f--k happened to the 'stupid bowl' and wondering also what you thought of my last transmission?

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                      (I'm giving everyone a chance to have caught up. Update to the game will be done Monday Night EST. Oh....and our resident mage seems to have come back from maneuvers. I think he might be able to pop in for a spell......)
                      No need to wait for me - nothing spectacular, Ayanda holds his flank, takes shots of opportunity, low rate of fire, retreats if threatened with personal combat.
                      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Explaining the delay: I'm getting our resident mage caught up and involved....he's back from work-related stuff.

Comment

• Think things are going well. Dont think i can do much more to influence the fight other than fight. Anyone else thing of anything

Comment

• Just to note:

If you try to flank a formation, you'll continually go farther to the rear if the enemy is disintegrating, eventually working behind the center if you keep trying to flank, especially if it's successful.

If you try to stand your ground, and are successful, you'll continue to do so even if friendly troops break and run, essentially forming a schiltrom-type formation as the enemy moves around you.

If you try to rush, or wedge into an opposing line, you'll continue to press deeper so long as its successful, or the enemy facing you is breaking, until you've essentially driven through the whole formation. If you're on the far flank that means you'll be going laterally down the entire enemy formation so long as your wedge attack gets a success roll.

So you understand some more of how this combat system I'm working out goes for the bigger fights. Little fights will be more about individual stuff.

Comment

• I like the first idea.

Comment

• yep that works for me also

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X