Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fires of the Lost, a Role Playing Game by TacCovert4 and Dashy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Jenkins is in camp if anyone wants to talk to him. Kag is still in the town or between there and the camp.
    Remind me please, Kag is the caravan leader and Jenkins is his right hand man or was it the other way around ?
    Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

    Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

    Comment


    • You're correct. Jenkins is the right hand man.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

      Comment


      • Originally posted by craven View Post
        I tell my compratiots I will go warn the town leaders why dont you guys go warn the caravan. I will head to the caravan after I tell the town leaders.
        Since there are only 4 of us, I think that pairs is the smallest group we should trim down to.
        To save time and argument, I'll go with you.

        The theory being that it's ten times harder to blow-off two guys with the same story that it is just one guy trying to tell the story... but there it not much difference between 2 and 3 guys.

        Comment


        • Based on craven's statement, am I to assume someone will be looking for Kag K'narr then, to advise him?
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

          Comment


          • myself and ayanda will go to the caravan to find Kag

            Comment


            • What happens if Fitz gets a bad cold?
              This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • So off to the hall of whatever again guys?

                Comment


                • Update:

                  Moze and Ayanda have left, without really giving an explanation. They took their weapons though, if that's an indication.

                  Xangr and Bruno are still at the Hall with the warlord Laisren. You all can interact with him, and decide if you want to stay of your own accord, or if you want to go back to camp and see what the rest have decided.

                  Fitz and Alex are in camp with Jenkins. Jenkins is encouraging them all to head into town and figure out the best place to be put in this defense since you all decided to fight rather than flee.

                  The last four of you I'll need some posts about what you're going to do so I can do battle prep. The first two are in a clandestine storyline at the moment.
                  Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                  Comment


                  • Setting up caltrop and other things might take all night which is better the little bit of D we could set up or a good nights rest

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by craven View Post
                      Setting up caltrop and other things might take all night which is better the little bit of D we could set up or a good nights rest
                      Well we can have the towns folk do the digging, ect.

                      I'd rather skip a nights sleep and stay alive myself...

                      Just saying...
                      Credo quia absurdum.


                      Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                      Comment


                      • Well....I'll readvise you of your situation:

                        The enemy camp just had a fire.

                        The enemy camp as you know, is a bit under half a day's march.

                        You don't know about any advance parties if there are any.

                        The local defenders are all well-rested of sorts.

                        You will likely not be in battle before lunchtime tomorrow.

                        So it's up to you....you have time to do some basic defenses and still get some sleep. Laisren's not of the fortification type, more of a bash-n-whacker. But if you give me how many hours (it's midnight....assume 6 hours to dawn) you want to spend on defense work, I'll roll for how many locals pitch in and work out any advantage for tomorrow based on the type and extent of the fortifications.
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                        Comment


                        • So what do the rest of you think left flank works for me also if we are on the flank I would say the end of the line is where we will do best since most of us would not fit in well with the shield wall.

                          Comment


                          • Ok, based on your posts, here's what I've got:

                            Team 1) Moze, Ayanda, Ali. Behind the lines moving and taking potshots at the enemy.

                            Team 2) Wildstar, Fitz, Jenkins, Wong, Bruno (unless he gives me indication otherwise), Xangr (same thing). Forming an 'assault team' at one of the flanks to attack the opposing force and create a breach in their lines. I will need to know which flank.

                            Wong is making shiruken out of some nails, Wildstar is spending a couple of hours planting stakes. Will need to know where they're planted.
                            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                              Ok, based on your posts, here's what I've got:

                              Team 1) Moze, Ayanda, Ali. Behind the lines moving and taking potshots at the enemy.

                              Team 2) Wildstar, Fitz, Jenkins, Wong, Bruno (unless he gives me indication otherwise), Xangr (same thing). Forming an 'assault team' at one of the flanks to attack the opposing force and create a breach in their lines. I will need to know which flank.

                              Wong is making shiruken out of some nails, Wildstar is spending a couple of hours planting stakes. Will need to know where they're planted.
                              Bruno is very happy to be in the assault team . Since I wield a two handed weapon I would suggest attacking the unshielded side of an attacking formation.
                              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                              Comment


                              • it was suggest the left flank by the head guy so i good with that if everyone else has no objections.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X