Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
    Nice call Harvard on that bomb.

Hmm ranches. Iíll divert to the savannah, maybe find a little outcropping and put it down.
    Like a little table rock? Lots of that sort of thing near the mountains, and little of anything else.
    Safe for now, and you won't see much of anything out there.

But shortly, there will be a transmission on most bandwidths.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
      Like a little table rock? Lots of that sort of thing near the mountains, and little of anything else.
      Safe for now, and you won't see much of anything out there.

But shortly, there will be a transmission on most bandwidths.
      sounds perfect.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• I'll have a big announcement to start of the final chapter tomorrow, too bushed for it today.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• (OOC) soory, been a bit distracted. I have 60 essays to mark. So far my biggest discovery is that most freshmen/first years can't write for , and that's putting it mildly.(/OOC)

"Could you hurry up and land my baby. I'm sure your wards need your help, and I really want to inspect the fuel tanks." Harv sounds quite protective of the ship.

Comment

• Its a flat rock, landing is not a problem.

Broadwave transmission;

"This is Emperor Demetrius Kai-Shek speaking."
            I'll let there be a monitor in that bunker, so that the away team can see this. He's standing with his back to a large "window" in the side of a space ship, or maybe it's a view screen, facing straight down at the Alliance compound. It is partly obscured by smoke and tiny explosions wink up at the viewer, even in broad daylight.

"My forces, formerly known as Shaitan's Panzer Brigade, are occupying the Parliment's winter retreat. We are now eliminating the Parliament... including those members who thought we were coming here at their behest!"
            Sly grin, as if he is including the viewer in some sort of private joke.
            "The days of enduring your lives under the weight of this corrupt mob are over. I will oversea the transition from this miserable excuse for a Government to an orderly and fair Empire, and from that to a truly representative system where the constituent parts of the whole will still be unified... but free to maintain an individual identity.

I require the support of the Core worlds that would rather not see another long, dreary conflict with the outer worlds. I require the support of the outer worlds, that they would avoid being over-run by armies of occupation again. I require the support of the worlds in between, so that they may not be trampled by opposing forces yet again.

This is to be the last battle of the last war of our lifetimes, but I require the support of all that hear my voice to make this a new beginning, rather than just another day.

All military units coming over to my side can assume a holding pattern over Kreung Thep or contact my ships directly on the recently opened channels, that had been in use by the Parliament.
            They won't be needing it, ever again. And, do not enter the compound unless you want to join the former leaders of that defunct Goverment in their mass grave.

I will be speaking to you again shortly."

End of chapter.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X