Teach Me How To Play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teach Me How To Play?

I'm a bit confused... I read a few threads and I'm VERY confused on how this wargaming works. I have a few scenarios I would like to play but yeah someone teach me first

If you mean the wargames on these boards -

They're very diverse, some are nearly old-school pen & paper adventure games, others are based on existing PC/board games.

I'm in on quite a few of them, by all means PM me - online mo/fri (GMT+1).

Welcome - Grtz.
    High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Wukong View Post
      I'm a bit confused... I read a few threads and I'm VERY confused on how this wargaming works. I have a few scenarios I would like to play but yeah someone teach me first
      A lot of us have kicked around a game or two over the years. Ask some specific questions and we will certainly help you out! Glad to have another aboard the ride.
      "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
      -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

I suggest getting an emulator and a few old PC games to start. A couple of old board games, maybe from Avalon Hill. Some Friends to play along with... very important. You'll win some and lose some but learn as you go. Soon you'll be a grognard.
        In Vino Veritas

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X